2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you what think about the last 16 months or so
We lost Carlo. I was gutted about that.
We get FSW in and all hell breaks loose. I must admit I wanted him to do well. Never liked the way he came across but thought give him a chance. You know Everton being the most important thing and that.
Our club became fractured. The fans at each other’s throats, the press chipping in with insults and laughing at our demise. Other club’s fans sticking the knife in.
Absent owner
Letting our better players go to rival clubs making them stronger.
Manager falling out with players
Sacking the Manager in a transfer window
Nearly appointing a manager that was a total head the ball.
Appointing Frank with 1.5 days to go in the window with a shocking team
New manager embraces club and starts to get the fans on side
Talks sense and our fans embrace him back
The supporters are unreal. The best in the land IMO by a country mile. Pull this team along with the manager out of the dung.
We survive. Well done fans and manager along with Frank’s staff
Frank recognising we need to build from the back.
Solid players in defence and midfield brought in
United the club when it seemed impossible.
Fans totally behind him
Well done Frank. I really hope it works for you as you have given us hope when all seemed lost.
Still need to get rid of the board though!!

Thank you Mr Coady.

I think everyone can see now we’re improving, we’re listening to the manager, we’ve signed some fantastic characters in the past couple of days in Gana and Jimmy [Garner] and we need to keep on improving, it’s as simple as that.

We’ve given absolutely everything these past few weeks and the win will come. We are getting stronger as a team, as a football club, and we’ll keep on working.

Everyone who understands football can see that we’re moving in the right direction. It’s the Premier League, it’s hard to win football games. You’ve got to graft and graft and graft to win matches and we are doing that.

We’ve deserved to win games and we haven’t, so we need to put that right but people watching us can see the Football Club is coming together: the supporters, players and staff and we are working on that every single day.

We’ve got a fantastic team full of fantastic characters and we’ll keep on going because we all want success for Everton. Everyone can see what we are trying to do and it will come.

Thank you for your fantastic support before, during and after Saturday’s game. We know you’re behind us and, together, we’ll drive this football club forward.

UTT.

Thank you Mr Coady.

I think everyone can see now we’re improving, we’re listening to the manager, we’ve signed some fantastic characters in the past couple of days in Gana and Jimmy [Garner] and we need to keep on improving, it’s as simple as that.

We’ve given absolutely everything these past few weeks and the win will come. We are getting stronger as a team, as a football club, and we’ll keep on working.

Everyone who understands football can see that we’re moving in the right direction. It’s the Premier League, it’s hard to win football games. You’ve got to graft and graft and graft to win matches and we are doing that.

We’ve deserved to win games and we haven’t, so we need to put that right but people watching us can see the Football Club is coming together: the supporters, players and staff and we are working on that every single day.

We’ve got a fantastic team full of fantastic characters and we’ll keep on going because we all want success for Everton. Everyone can see what we are trying to do and it will come.

Thank you for your fantastic support before, during and after Saturday’s game. We know you’re behind us and, together, we’ll drive this football club forward.

UTT.
Never been as wrong on a player as I was on Coadey tbh

Thats great, really it is.

So why the need for the hero worshipping based off zilch ?

I dont get it. If he stablises the club and gives us a decade of top half/7 finishes like Moyes did then I'll be on the Fronk bandwagon meself - so far he's done nothing here or in his career to warrant the Cult like worship of him.

I used to cringe at that lot across the park when Klopp first joined with their arse kissing of him but at least he had a CV to somewhat warrant it !
You call our own manager Fronk but the RS manager by his actual name...

Odd character you.

Nobody sets themselves up for a fall quite like our fans.

There are positive signs, things have definitely been worse, but we have a long, long way to go. Let’s just take it one step at a time.
I disagree. I don’t think we are getting ahead of ourselves to be positive. It’s as clear as day that we are progressing. Look at the individual improvement in players since lampard has been here.

We have resilience, we have bite. There was a period in the second half where liverpool were on top and we soaked it up and followed it with our best spell.

We are going to be solid mid table despite the start and that’s going to be an excellent platform going forward.

No one bar the owner wanted him appointed, everyone gave him a chance when he was despite that, he did absolutely nothing to halt the slide we were on, sold our first choice left back for daring to ask to be more attacking, and completely fractured the bond between fans and players

Mate we lost a pre season friendly game to Utd and some were demanding him sacked.

Imagine if 20+ fans on here were demanding Lampard's sacking after the 4-0 Minnesota defeat pre season. Ya'll would have been labelling them folk lunatics and kopite wind ups.

I was willing to give Benitez a full season likewise I am willing to give Lampard one and neither were my first choice appointments.

I wanted Galtier before Benitez came and I wanted Kovac before Lampard came.

Mate we lost a pre season friendly game to Utd and some were demanding him sacked.

Imagine if 20+ fans on here were demanding Lampard's sacking after the 4-0 Minnesota defeat pre season. Ya'll would have been labelling them folk lunatics and kopite wind ups.

I was willing to give Benitez a full season likewise I am willing to give Lampard one and neither were my first choice appointments.

I wanted Galtier before Benitez came and I wanted Kovac before Lampard came.
You are just a poundshop @davek wannabe but without the wit, intelligence, deep knowledge and healthy well argued cynisism of the orange Jaffa man. Sad really, please try to spell our managers name correctly, just out of respect really and reflect on some of your posts to try and remove the hint of creepyness in them. I know you will like this response as attention for trying to be edgy is what you crave. Sorry, I bit. But just shut up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.