2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk away lad if they don’t get you the attacker we need. For everyone saying we look more solid this year, we’ve not kept a clean sheet yet.

It doesn't matter how long you persist with someone if they can't do it.

I think we've made progress and that's good, I'm not sure I see enough to believe that in two to three years this manager will have us in the top half again.
He’s literally had players to play his system for about two weeks, and even then others get injured.
It is totally bizarre to judge frank on the previous 8 months given what he had to work with

Frank has his excuses firmly in place. The club's failure to replace Richarlison with a proper striker condemns us to struggle until the next window. Hard times ahead. Grit, passion and effort might get us above the drop zone.

Time for him to be creative with his tactics and earn his wage. He's been fully on board with getting no additional vstriker in otherwise he'd have been much more vocal in saying what he needs.

Time to play 4321 I think.

Pickford
Patterson-Tarkowski-Coady-Mykolenko
Gana-Garner-Onana
Iwobi--Gordon
DCL​

Frank needs to make a statement soon to absolve himself from sharing responsibility for continuing the season without a proper striker. An unfit DCL plus Maupay and Rondon spells trouble and struggle. The crowd's patience will not last.

Status
Not open for further replies.