2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sign a new CB every season and this lump still starts regardless
I genuinely don't understand it. Carlo sussed it out right away, he's fine with the ball in front of him but terrible behind him, everyone else seems to think they can just persist with the high line to condense the play and the poor sod is caught out.

Every. Single. Time.

WHAT GAMES ARE THEY WATCHING

So who’s this other manager who will turn these idiots into world beaters with no money spend and the best player in the squad sold? Any other club worth it’s salt would be mobilised right now to drive our joke of a board right out of the club. Instead we’re starting to turn on the manager, again. Get behind the team for 90mins when we play. Every other moment should be dedicated to riotous protest until these utter clowns running Everton are gone.

I think, it is going to be one more season of struggle in the first half, but I hope for continuity's sake we persist with the manager. I think and hope that whatever system that Lampard wishes to bring in will take hold after 10-12 games and we should be fine somewhere in the 10-15 position this season. I would be OK with it if I can see some direction/structure/thought process in the approach.

….hoping he’s learned from last season but I have my doubts.

A system needs to fit the players you have at your disposal. If you want to change the method of play, you have to transition with new players that fit the strategy.

i fear for his future, I hope we can hang in there safely so he can develop.
No system will fit these wasters besides horrid park the bus football. Carlo knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.