2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He done an ok job in difficult circumstances but he needs far more experience in the lower leagues before he should be even considered for a PL job

I don`t think he`ll be without a cloob for long tbh.

He`s did a decent job at Derby under the circs and he`s obviously quite highly thought off within the game.

Not saying it`ll be a job in the Prem, but certainly one of the bigger Championship cloobs.

He does need a good start straight away or he is under massive pressure, not sure he will make it to Christmas especially with Rooney available
I think he is very secure in his position and only a benitez-like run of results will get him sacked.

Clearly has proven himself to the players.
Very much a fans favourite.
The club knows it needs stability and has to stop this continual hiring and firing of managers.

I don`t think he`ll be without a cloob for long tbh.

He`s did a decent job at Derby under the circs and he`s obviously quite highly thought off within the game.

Not saying it`ll be a job in the Prem, but certainly one of the bigger Championship cloobs.

I can’t see him having a very long career in management to be truthful.

For me the success of a manager, is not to measure him by trophies won, but how much value/improvement to the team he makes. You could give the best manager in the world our squad for next season but he wont win the league. But they will achieve stability and comfortably avoiding a relegation dog fight.

With the players we have, he should be able to avoid the dog fight next season. To do that he needs to train the players, improve fitness whilst avoiding injury and instill a recognizable pattern of play. That should take about 3 months I think before things start to emerge.

Im not convinced by that bit. I dont know what team they are watching when they say the players we have. For a start our midfield has to be one of the worst if not the worst in the league.

Tbh i cant be arsed writing to much about Everton right now. I see very little to get me going about the club.
It will come back. Just not right now.

He does need a good start straight away or he is under massive pressure,

Indeed very true but we have to give him the tools (well we probably have more tools than B&Q at present), and if we sell players he needs to be able to acquire some quality replacements. People talk about a back up striker, however if DCL is injured (when not if) or sold then a back up is not what we need so some big bucks have to be sent on someone capable. I just fear the board and transfers incoming at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.