2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

With all the “ya mar” jokes - thanks but no thanks lol

Anyhow Frank Lampard, hope in between his relaxing with his family he is putting a good transfer list together.
Is a concern for me the family, in that they have not moved up. Heard it a few times from Lampard now, how much he is missing them. Not sustainable long term something will give. Done it ourselves it's not easy!

What's with the angry heads tonight were safe,fans together supposedly crack on next season people
Eclectic bunch of fans have really had to come together. Now normal service resumes we are safe at season end "one for all and all for one" dissipates, so back to our individual perches of opinion.

Which also means first run of bad results Fun time Franky gets the same treatment as every other manager, zero loyalty.

Haha. Sounds good that Tim.

Really level headed.

Well done you.

Patience.

Yeah, patience!

But it's nonsense in reality, isn't it?

If he loses the first 5 on the spin, fans will want him sacked.

Want an example?

Koeman had us qualify for Europe.

Fans wanted him gone within a month to the new season.

6 games into the new season and here is you screaming for his sacking in this thread.

You was wanting him sacked 4 league games into a new season.

Results determine whether a manager is retained.

A vault five years in the making. Lovely stuff.

We have to stick with lampard the only proviso is if we do a FSW and win one in 16 then he would have to go, as long as we aren't in any danger we keep him and let him build.

A vault five years in the making. Lovely stuff.

To be fair, I don't really mind being vaulted on Koeman. He did a really bad job here and the squad he built was horrendous. We were held back for years with the contracts that were handed out to really average players. Even in his first year, we had a period of terrible form even though Lukaku was in great form.

Really doubt that was 4 games on 23 October! Pretty sure that was the Arsenal game where we got thrashed.

It was also 5 years ago and we need time and patience. Koeman had just spent a fortune and wasted it. He was the most backed Everton manager ever. The circumstances couldn't be much different.

I've been very rash in my opinions in the past, but we can't carry on like this. Anyone who wants a sacking after 5 games should be ignored, because this won't suddenly be fixed in 1 or 2 seasons. We need a lot of long term strategic planning and there will be lots of ups and downs. If the manager isn't supported to overhaul the squad this summer, then another season of fighting relegation is the most likely outcome.

You keep calling for managers to be sacked after 5 games, and see where it gets us. You don't rate Lampard and that's fine, but he was brought in to a mess of a club to do a job and he did that job. I think people need to put their own opinions aside, have some patience, and see where it gets us.

But you never gave 5 minutes to the least backed manager just 9 months ago?

Seems to me you pick and choose who you want to give time to me old mucka ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.