2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not mad, you are being far too literal.

We have not been that Everton for decades. And lately we have not even been close to it.

For a large crop of the current set of managers, players etc the Everton we are is the one we have been for 30 years.
I ain’t been literal pal. This team including the managing staff is not Everton football club. Not even close. You feel it. Well I do anyway. I don’t feel Lampard.

Well under Howe it was as well...he won 2 in 9 before spending £100mil.

Lampard had to turn things around and hes been doing that. It points to him needing to be appointed earlier.

Last 6 games before this weekend 12th...now 14th.
Might have been an idea not to spend our money before actually appointing the manager.

We are a shambles.

Lampard had to turn things around and hes been doing that. It points to him needing to be appointed earlier.

You can slice it whatever way you want mate - but you brought the form league into it so sticking with that - since Lampard become Everton manager, only 1 team has earned less points in the league.

That's why we've gone from being 15th/6 points clear with a game in hand to 18th.

You can slice it whatever way you want mate - but you brought the form league into it so sticking with that - since Lampard become Everton manager, only 1 team has earned less points in the league.

That's why we've gone from being 15th/6 points clear with a game in hand to 18th.

Well, generally form is over the past 6 games in the form tables which is what I linked...

...dont dispute the start he had.

I think anyone would struggle after Benitez sapped every iota of belief from the squad.

Well, generally form is over the past 6 games in the form tables which is what I linked...

...dont dispute the start he had.

I think anyone would struggle after Benitez sapped every iota of belief from the squad.

What you linked is what I clicked on. I then clicked on the tab on the form table which had 'last 10' which was the screenshot.

All that matters is where we are in the league table.

Where was we when Benitez was sacked?

We're 18h now.

Sure, Benitez was terrible.

But Lampard hasn't really improved us.

Let's hope... or pray he can over the next 6 games.

He’s improved us at home. The problem is the likes of Newcastle, Brentford, Leeds and Burnley have also improved since Benitez was sacked. Them lot being rubbish whilst Benitez was in charge is all that kept us out of the bottom 3.

He’s improved us at home. The problem is the likes of Newcastle, Brentford, Leeds and Burnley have also improved since Benitez was sacked. Them lot being rubbish whilst Benitez was in charge is all that kept us out of the bottom 3.

Agree mate.

Said for a while I've felt he's been a bit naive in how he's set us up away from home.

Relegation fight - any away point is a good one. He's had us going to Spurs etc with a high line/pressing high. Nightmare, really.

Spending 100mil. Wood has barely done anything and Trippier got injured a few games inn. The midfielder they bought looks the bollocks but their other signings have barely done a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.