2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have had a lot more than 1.7m if the club had sold one of our better players. They obviously only wanted to sell players nobody wanted. The excuses for not selling anyone dont carry any weight.

And point 5 is absolute nonsense. Couldnt be any more irrelevant. Especially since our support decided to not support the protest back at the Arsenal gane and continue to support this failing regime.

Footballers are human end of the day - if you have fans putting banners up outside the ground and managers home then that will damage squad unity its only natural.

Thats not me suggesting its the main reason we've been crap this season but its one part of a number of multiple factors that combined together have destabilised the team imo.

Footballers are human end of the day - if you have fans putting banners up outside the ground and managers home then that will damage squad unity its only natural.

Thats not me suggesting its the main reason we've been crap this season but its part of multiple factors that combined together have destabilised the team imo.
Our away form has been diabolical. How is that the fans fault

We would have had a lot more than 1.7m if the club had sold one of our better players. They obviously only wanted to sell players nobody wanted. The excuses for not selling anyone dont carry any weight.

And point 5 is absolute nonsense. Couldnt be any more irrelevant. Especially since our support decided to not support the protest back at the Arsenal gane and continue to support this failing regime.
Narr 5 is spot on, at home we have done much better since Frank came and fans got behind them, if the negatively was on show against Leicester and Newcastle no way we get anything in them games.
The fans destroyed players confidence

Narr 5 is spot on, at home we have done much better since Frank came and fans got behind them, if the negatively was on show against Leicester and Newcastle no way we get anything in them games.
The fans destroyed players confidence
I'd say these players destroyed my confidence and my love of football with their abject performances and lack of commitment.

They have got tremendous support recently and its support they do not deserve at all. They should be mortified at their efforts this year.

Initially there was talks of JR going to Porto in a ‘swap’ deal?
Oh right yes, sorry.

That was what was hoped but a) Porto didn't want to pay James' wages and b) James didn't want to take a huge pay cut

It would have been great to get Diaz but we'd have ended up playing him on top of the left-back anyway so it'd probably be moot.

But the point remains that when James left the club, Everton were unable to replace him

It’s mad how agenda’s change when you love a fat kopite

7A9B28B5-3BB8-49B4-B39F-8099EABB7FA1.jpeg

Oh right yes, sorry.

That was what was hoped but a) Porto didn't want to pay James' wages and b) James didn't want to take a huge pay cut

It would have been great to get Diaz but we'd have ended up playing him on top of the left-back anyway so it'd probably be moot.

But the point remains that when James left the club, Everton were unable to replace him
I dont want to go over this again, but you need to let it go with the James thing.

We could not justify those sort of wages on a player who plays 50% of games. In fact I dont think we could afford them on anyone in our position.

Good player. Far far too expensive. Far too often injured. Should never have been signed.

One of the main reasons we are going down is the huge number of injuries we have. We need players who are fit and willing to put their bodies on the line every week. Not players who are completely unreliable. Its very naive to think its only bad luck that is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.