2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Lampard and the players still get a free pass because "it wuz Benitez"

He left us in 16th 3 months ago
We are now 17th

We've gone backwards if anything.

Playing Kenny at LB over Mykolenko

Playing Richarlison up top over King Salaman

Playing a high line away against Spurs
When you come up with childish nonsense like this, and “Frankel”and “ Rafatollah” is it any wonder some of your posts don’t get the credit or acknowledgments you feel they deserve?

Some managers can do it without magic

Howe is doing it with Newcastle

Moyes is doing it with West Ham

Even Jurgen klopp turned Henderson into a player of the season, prem and champs league winner

Even Brighton’s midfield can best both arsenal and spurs away with relative ease
Not sure what point you are trying to make?

Howe has been there 2-3 months longer, and spent a fortune in January!

All of the others mentioned have been in place for a damn sight longer than the 3 months Lampard has been here, and with the exception of Howe haven’t had to try and sort out a mess left like the one Benitez has dropped us in!

We have poor full backs and no creative players. One AM was fiddling the under 15s and James got legged by el gordo while his weird fanbase cheered him on
We are Everton fans not anyone else's. Why do some of you seem to feel so threatened by others having different opinions?

As for James ... firstly, amazed we're talking about him seeing as the currrent manager brought in two possible replacements in Delle Ali and De Beek. That he doesn't play them is a failure of the current manager not the last.

Secondly, James was on £200k a week and didn't want to play. Not just a problem under Benitez, but under Ancelotti. He had to go. That couldn't be tolerated. I like strong managers that take on people that undermine them.

I love how Lampard and the players still get a free pass because "it wuz Benitez"

He left us in 16th 3 months ago
We are now 17th

We've gone backwards if anything.

Playing Kenny at LB over Mykolenko

Playing Richarlison up top over King Salaman

Playing a high line away against Spurs

Not taking a 2-2 draw away at Burnley instead having our fullbacks pushed right up leading to their winner

Odd substitutions / lack of proactive subs/changes.

Cock ups from the usual suspect players of ours like Keane and Holgate.

Inability from our medical team to keep our players fit.

If we go down Lampard and the players take as much of the blame as Benitez.
Frank is dong a bad job, that cant be denied, and we have got worse, what is it 10 points from 33 for frank? but it's still mostly on the players,neither manager stood a chance with this squad

We are Everton fans not anyone else's. Why do some of you seem to feel so threatened by others having different opinions?

As for James ... firstly, amazed we're talking about him seeing as the currrent manager brought in two possible replacements in Delle Ali and De Beek. That he doesn't play them is a failure of the current manager not the last.

Secondly, James was on £200k a week and didn't want to play. Not just a problem under Benitez, but under Ancelotti. He had to go. That couldn't be tolerated. I like strong managers that take on people that undermine them.
I'm not threatened by delusion I'm bemused by it, we've had the cardinals telling us what a great manager fat Rafael would be for us for years if only we could get over ourselves, well he was Mike walker bad and no amount of stuck together pages from your four four two subscription will change that. Lads have quit the site over how badly they humiliated themselves with their Rafael devotion, its creepy.

As for your other points, Lamparf had about a day and a half to sort a transfer window thanks to rafas failings.

The assertion that James didn't want to play is sheer guesswork that suits an agenda, even when we know fatty arrived at the club with a grudge against him.

If those are his wages, I've seen no proof, they will look very very cheap next season when we are in the championship because we lost about 70 chances created and didn't replace them.

Digne and James solely the fault of a certain incompetent fat waiter

Frank is dong a bad job, that cant be denied, and we have got worse, what is it 10 points from 33 for frank? but it's still mostly on the players,neither manager stood a chance with this squad
He has already won more games at Goodison than Benitez. I think most who go to every home game would say there has been an improvement there (admittedly from a very low starting point). Not been embarrassed at home since he came like the 5-2 v Watford or the Derby hiding under Benitez. Away from home it’s just as bad.

He has already won more games at Goodison than Benitez. I think most who go to every home game would say there has been an improvement there (admittedly from a very low starting point). Not been embarrassed at home since he came like the 5-2 v Watford or the Derby hiding under Benitez. Away from home it’s just as bad.
Yeah but only points matter, we've gone from a point a game average to less, it's a worry as 38 would save us but I still think 35 might

Where we are now has nothing to do with Frank Lampard, it is a complete mess which has been years in the making and it is the fault of the owner and the board. Football fans like to grumble about the game no longer being a sport but a business, Everton Football Club is no business. What business would tolerate it's end product, the team, being crap and their finances being a car crash and not be sacking those responsible. Until the Club deal with the source of the problem, Frank or any other manager will always struggle. The club as an entity is failing and falling quickly cosmetic changes around the periphery will not help, the problem needs to be addressed and that is Bill and the Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.