2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick let's change manager as that has worked a treat for us getting us here. :hayee:

He needs to pick a midfield 3 of Doucoure, Allan and DVB. Post Kenny to somewhere he can be less dangerous...like Ukraine. One good game against Leeds does not make him Roberto Carlos. Coleman if plays needs to stay in line with the last CB.

It's not hard is it.
He needs to pick something and stick to it honestly - we have no identity or idea at this point with all this tinkering. Not saying what or who, just stick to 1 ffs

So *another* fresh start.

Brilliant.

Might as well give out 3 months contracts at this rate.
Relegation changes everything.

We may as well stick with him, but if we go down it'd mean he has some absolutely shocking record and I wouldnt trust him rebuilding this club from top to bottom, which would be needed.

I'm not a fan of him staying if we go down. That would be rewarding one of the biggest failures in the history of the club.

I know changing managers doesnt work for us, but if we go down we'd have to make a fire sale and start clean slate, so whatever.
Can't believe it's even being proposed!

But probably one of them I know he'll be fired before then anyway but I'll say we didn't give him long enough, and won't have to admit that my idea to hire Frank Lampard was a bit of a dopey one!

Teams get better by doing drills and whatnot in the same formation over and over again till it just becomes the norm, you see that with City and the RS. If you keep changing stuff all the time then the players have no idea what they are doing or where they need to be positional wise. I know its probably not that easy when players are as limited as our lot however.

I assumed, from his very first training session, his intent was to play with a 6, which would presumably be a 4-3-3 but we’ve had 3 fit mids for most games and ignore it a lot of the time.

It would appear a select few have been waiting in the wings to start calling for his head.

Asking him stand down, whilst Allardyce takes the reigns, until the end of the season is also gaining traction.

With fans like this, we’ve got the club we deserve.
We've possibly got the worst fan base in the league. The rampant negativity has been picked up by our new manager who commented about it this week. Ben Foster commented on how the away teams use the Goodison crowd to get in the player's heads. The satirical Paddy Power video that surfaced this week.

Everybody knows we're the most depressive bunch in the league and it's used against us. The cat is well and truly out of the bag.

Our fan base is the laughing stock of the whole country.

Relegation changes everything.

We may as well stick with him, but if we go down it'd mean he has some absolutely shocking record and I wouldnt trust him rebuilding this club from top to bottom, which would be needed.
So what would bringing another new manager with more new ideas and no knowledge of the squad bring, other than more turmoil and shouts of "give him time"?

Regardless of the outcome, stick with him for now. If he's crap - sack him in December. Simple enough.

So what would bringing another new manager with more new ideas and no knowledge of the squad bring, other than more turmoil and shouts of "give him time"?

Regardless of the outcome, stick with him for now. If he's crap - sack him in December. Simple enough.
What do you mean with knowledge of the squad? The moment we are relegated, we propably need to sell as many as we can not to get bankrupt.

I'm going on the dragons den my idea is to become a football agent I will get piss poor players and sell them to Everton for 20 30 40 million a pop boom I will make a fortune ? might as well get some pleasure out of supporting us ?

What do you mean with knowledge of the squad? The moment we are relegated, we propably need to sell as many as we can not to get bankrupt.
To sell something you need people who want to buy it, you know what I mean?

And yes, prefer someone who knows the team (and whoever is left here) rather than starting over again and again and again and again.

Hopefully we salvage it somehow and are in the Prem next year though, tbh.

He’s also managed that league which is a big boon as I think people underestimate how difficult it is. He’s been here like 6/7 weeks with no transfer window, injuries and a squad so short on confidence it’s spiralling out of control.

I get it if we go down some will say he had enough games to fix it, he will have had, but to me he seems like a good fit for where we want to be. He will cull the lot of them in the Summer if needs be. He’ll already know who the cowards are now he just can’t do much about it yet.

We've possibly got the worst fan base in the league. The rampant negativity has been picked up by our new manager who commented about it this week. Ben Foster commented on how the away teams use the Goodison crowd to get in the player's heads. The satirical Paddy Power video that surfaced this week.

Everybody knows we're the most depressive bunch in the league and it's used against us. The cat is well and truly out of the bag.

Our fan base is the laughing stock of the whole country.
Best post of the day from the Birkenhead juice head

He’s also managed that league which is a big boon as I think people underestimate how difficult it is. He’s been here like 6/7 weeks with no transfer window, injuries and a squad so short on confidence it’s spiralling out of control.

I get it we go down some will say he had enough games to fix it, he will have had, but to me he seems like a good fit for where we want to be. He will cull the lot of them in the Summer if needs be. He’ll already know who the cowards are now he just can’t do much about it yet.
Think the culling should happen even if we stay up to be honest. Bunch of useless asses.

Oh for definite. He’ll know which players match his mentality and it’s probably only a handful. We’ve recruited poorly in terms of both ability and personality it seems.
Nearly none of them I feel. Be a good chance to build on a mixture of more youth as well, judging by his work at Chelsea.

Or maybe buying some Chelsea players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.