2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you all he was useless. Totally out of his depth.
Hiring him was a totally random and insane decision.

Still won’t go down though. Games in hand is the key. The Watford game decides it all, and they’re really rubbish.

Half my posts getting fingered today for having the audacity of supporting the team!

All others seem to want to do is crucify these players which at the end of the day will do more harm than good - if we end up going down they will have to take some share of the blame for it themselves and that’s the harsh truth
These players are the ones going down without a fight, isn’t a cats chance in hell they are going to force another manager out and get away with it

The Benitez appointment was wrong not because he is a bad manager but because it was obvious that if things went badly the crowd would turn quickly. It is pretty obvious to see that the fault lies with those who assembled this squad before this season. With £500m!!!
Yep agree. But what did they expect if things started going wrong for Frank Lampard! With his lack of experience, he's a ready-made scapegoat for the team and unlike Ole.S doesn't have the club legend thing to keep him afloat for a bit. These kinds of managers are going to be insecure because they know in their hearts they don't really have any experience or success behind them. Things start going wrong and the doubts for everyone start setting in much quicker, including the manager himself. We really could end up getting relegated. I'd say normally it would never happen, and obviously, I could be wrong, but this seems like the worst kind of appointment at the very worst time.

Farleys not helping though haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.