Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't recall any era in football where managers had to compete with this level of glare for a job, clearly a lot of this is just for window dressing but it's another embarrassment.

What happened to speaking to your No.1 target, and working down a list if you have to?

It's no wonder things are as they are. If they're not careful, Lampard will withdraw and we are up the creek then.

I’m going to be fully behind Lampard I think out of what’s going to be considered by the club he’s the best option.

Well ahead of Rooney imo.
Either will do for me, probably Rooney first but he is not being interviewed. However Farhad the Stupid has to offer the job to Lampard so not holding my breath.

As it's D day tomorrow

Protest outside for Lampard would be nice

It's him VP or Dunc

And it can't be the last 2

Please god

I can't recall any era in football where managers had to compete with this level of glare for a job, clearly a lot of this is just for window dressing but it's another embarrassment.

What happened to speaking to your No.1 target, and working down a list if you have to?

It's no wonder things are as they are. If they're not careful, Lampard will withdraw and we are up the creek then.
Lampard's interviewing us tomorrow Bri. He'll let us know if we're up the creek over the weekend.

I honestly think Ferguson blew his chance at the weekend, if he’d got us the 3 points and we put in a good performance then keeping him until the end of the season may have been a possibility, then make the decision in the summer.
I think the effort was there but he didn't have the nous tactically which is a shame. I'd love for him to have been able to have a few games but ultimately we aren't in that position

Agreed. The board are totally at odds with the owner and there's very little football knowledge involved so it's another farce

Status
Not open for further replies.