Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just here to meet Pereira as a gesture before the coronation of Lampard.

He's not going to let Kenwright sit in front of the Sky cameras looking like he won any tug of war with him.

But the fact he's travelling to the UK confirms we have a new manager. No way is he travelling here without that taking place.

Thing thst scares me most, is thst Lampard possibly hasn't met him yet, could see Frank pulling out after meeting our real-life womble

On the gaspers already.
Be bald by April.

FE183960-D8B9-4C52-8739-9D01F8A33315.jpeg

If Moshi is flying in tomorrow, it is not for further interviews, it is to meet the new Manager and do the PR work and photos etc. Looking very much like it is Lampard and he will be unveiled Friday or Saturday I reckon.

Lamps has traits you want. He should be eager to prove himself after what happened at Chelsea. But if you were to ask me what style of football we'd play under him, I couldn't tell you. How much of his positives were down to the emerging talents of Mount & co? This will certainly be an acid test for his managerial abilities.

*Considers auto-changing all instances of Lamps to Lampard
While you're at it, might aswell change the site name to Grand Orwellian Team.

Why would he go up in your estimation after that?

A football manager had a few words with another team's manager. Incredible!

If it's just because it's Liverpool's bench, I suggest you get over them. He's hardly done something others wouldn't have dared to.

And why are you calling him Fronk? That's even weirder than Lamps.

Did he upset your wittle Herr Shippmann, by having the temerity to tell him to stfu?

Funtime Fronky.

Status
Not open for further replies.