Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go down, won't he have performed worse than benitez? Why should he be treated differently?

I recognise not all managers are to blame for a relegation but that just seems a very different attitude shown towards to Lampard than benitez. Why?

It's not a different attitude at all. I e posted numerous times Benitez should have been sacked straight after the Derby ( not that he should have been hired ) so I already think the damage is done.

If we stay up great, if not then give him time to rebuild.

Not that I should have to explain why like as I'm sure it was pretty obvious Benitez shouldn't have been given another minute, let alone more games to let it fit worse than it needed to be

But Martinez was their first go to guy which shows you the level of comedy at board level.

Lampard in and hopefully some fresh ideas and impetus
Yeah, I hope so too. If he beings in the right coaching team, he might be a success here. Seems like a fairly smart guy for a footballer.

And yes, Martinez being mentioned and similar sillyness is why we have become such a comedy club. I can understand the Moyes shouts, he did improve and stabalize us for a long time, Bobby dismantled that in less than a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.