Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after watching Carlo Ancelotti take us to 10th that most Everton fans know that the saying "Once Everton touches you", now has a new meaning.

Hes a young manager who plays attractive football, thats why im "for" him, but hes also got 18 games to turn this Everton side who have won 1 game since about August into a winning side.

Hes defo not a sure thing, as the chap above says, theres no such thing.
That's true.

But I think this shower of bluffers will respond to a player who has been genuinely top class as a player.

I think after watching Carlo Ancelotti take us to 10th that most Everton fans know that the saying "Once Everton touches you", now has a new meaning.

Hes a young manager who plays attractive football, thats why im "for" him, but hes also got 18 games to turn this Everton side who have won 1 game since about August into a winning side.

Hes defo not a sure thing, as the chap above says, theres no such thing.

There's no guarantee but this appointment is as close as you can get to one.

I think everyone knows it's a gamble but at least its a forward thinking gamble than the same old crap. If we go down, give him a chance to rebuild something and get us back up.

If we go down, won't he have performed worse than benitez? Why should he be treated differently?

I recognise not all managers are to blame for a relegation but that just seems a very different attitude shown towards to Lampard than benitez. Why?

FFS I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of English footballers and managers vote Tory. More people vote Tory than anything else. Who cares?I don't remember anyone asking about the voting record of any previous manager.
Just a quick non football point, across Britain most people do not vote Tory.
You do not have to have the majority of the people voting for you to form a government you just need the majority of constituencies, which is an entirely different thing.
Great representive democracy we’ve got ay?
Anyhow looking like Fink Limplard then?

Status
Not open for further replies.