Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the club is negligent, set on hiring someone and leaking names each day that are laughable, Lampard starts to appear acceptable compared. His development track record, and comfort with young players is at least something to hang some hopes on. But thats grading on a massive curve based on the other rumored choices. Broadly speaking this is a hire I would deem poor.

This may be attached to Lampard or not in part but if we appoint him, without a DoF and the current board, a likely outbound Richarlison come summer (maybe even DCL), thus a fair amount reinvested/squad turnover, that he would decide I think we are setting ourselves up to go down in 2 to 3 years time.

If this is not the moment to take stock of that risk, and set up a new board structure and the need of someone with a longterm vision being the primary decision maker, I think we are setting ourselves up for harder seasons than this one. The club needs a DoF.

Do one Joseph that’s exactly what a Tory would say. Football and politics are entwined deeply and particularly in Liverpool, I for one shall not celebrate the people who wish to harm our city and people. This is his thread.
What the hell as it got to do with any Manager in the premiership ATM - you do one - I have the Tories by the way but it should not be used in our club like you are repeatedly posting ok ...

Do one Joseph that’s exactly what a Tory would say. Football and politics are entwined deeply and particularly in Liverpool, I for one shall not celebrate the people who wish to harm our city and people. This is his thread.
#Evertory

But make a thread in the current affairs about Franks political leanings. Keep his thread here about his management of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.