Francisco Santos da Silva Junior (Junior to his mates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i've never seen this lad play nor heard of him before Saturday, but now i'm desperate for him to play against Blackpool as he's new.

So we've signed this lad on a 4 and a half year deal. But according to his wiki page he has never played a professional league game. This should be interesting. I wonder how much he's getting in wages.

Decent player Ossie.

What I'm really asking is, can he do boss step overs and stuff?

I reckon he's about Osman's level, just a guess though. And he can't do step overs cause he's too short, the ball wont fit through his legs, sort of like those little 5 year olds you see on Sunday.

I have a sneaky feeling this could be quite a steel! You don't offer a 4.5 year contract to a youngster thats ****e

The problem is some dodgy scouts\managers automatically assume that any youth player at a really big club "must" be good.

I've no idea if he is or isn't, it all boils down to how good our scouts\Moye's judgement on him is.

It could just be that the message hasn't got to Moyes. We never announce a deal until it's all signed and sealed. The only other thing is that something might have cropped up after he'd put pen to paper. I was surprised that it's such a long contract. Moyes must rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.