Forgive me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Iv been reading with interest and mainly disgust at the treatment of Alan ball from our club and this board. What's interested me more is the reaction from the fans mainly the boys from GOT.

Now Iv called this thread forgive me as m really annoyed with our fans for letting this happen. We had a chance at the beginning of this season to do something about it. But what did you do.....? NOTHING.

We had sky sport attending meeting there was a wave and we let it pass us by. Now it takes something like this to wake people up. Well for me it's partly your fault. Instead of sitting behind your screen moaning at ****, your could have got of your arse an done something about it...... But no you clapped.

you might have realised Iv not been on here that much lately. Iv been quiet disillusioned with out support and what were prepared to put up with. You should have been on that street and you should have marched against this current regime. Does NILSATIS NISIOPTIMUM mean. Nothing to you. Iv put a few posts in the other thread an iv had a few pos rep for saying this stuff.

iv been banned for twitter by every part of EFC and employees for asking the right question. This is my club, I go home an away everywhere. Only missed QPR this season. I won't rest till these [Poor language removed] are out.

no way should it have been left to go this far, you should have taken your head out of the sand an seen what was happening. The board have been ruining this club for a while now. The thing that have been goin on, the lies, the decipt. The utter bull****, you've let it happen. This is partly your fault....

so next time we make a move against the board, what are you going to do?

Please forgive me for having a pop of you, as Evertonian I respect an love you all.

please,please wake up to what's going on. Before its to late.

You can't expect every fan to follow what happens off the pitch mate. (I agree with your stance on the board though)
Completely right, the only time I heard about this disgraceful incident was on here 2 days ago, only a small percentage of us come on the main forums every day. And most of us don't have time to keep up with what's going on off the pitch.

You are kidding right?

No mate.

Football for a lot of people is just that, football. They go to the game on a saturday and support the team, and they might read a few things about the team itself and how injuries etc. are coming along, but a lot of supporters just don't take the time to look beyond the general media perception that Kenwright is good for the club. When you have places like the BBC, Sky and pretty much every major media outlet as presenting Everton as being a club punching above their weight being led by a 'true blue' it can be difficult to know what's really going on.

I know exactly where you're coming from in terms of the situation at the club though, i've had plenty of discussions with Evertonians i know who think that Kenwright and the board are making the best of the situation.

Umm, it's really not our fault mate. I admire your passion and wholeheartedly agree that people should do more and whinge less but this is down to the people who control the club making a stupid, over the top decision.
Whether they could/should have been removed meaning this possibly could have been avoided isn't really the point here.

No mate.

Football for a lot of people is just that, football. They go to the game on a saturday and support the team, and they might read a few things about the team itself and how injuries etc. are coming along, but a lot of supporters just don't take the time to look beyond the general media perception that Kenwright is good for the club. When you have places like the BBC, Sky and pretty much every major media outlet as presenting Everton as being a club punching above their weight being led by a 'true blue' it can be difficult to know what's really going on.

Im afraid, this may be about right ?

You have to remember a lot of people on this forum live a long way from Liverpool including myself, so its practically impossible for us to join these marches.

I do agree with you on the board though, they are a bunch of useless idiots.

Umm, it's really not our fault mate. I admire your passion and wholeheartedly agree that people should do more and whinge less but this is down to the people who control the club making a stupid, over the top decision.
Whether they could/should have been removed meaning this possibly could have been avoided isn't really the point here.

No mate it,s not all our fault, be we are partly to blame. We,ve let hits happen. I just pits how people have reacted to this. What about everything else that's been going on for years. We had a great chance, we let it pass us by. I'm worried we've missed the boat.

You have to remember a lot of people on this forum live a long way from Liverpool including myself, so its practically impossible for us to join these marches.

I do agree with you on the board though, they are a bunch of useless idiots.

i understand this, but while the BU where marching most on her were ****ging them off. Not realising there just a group of loyal Evertonians who want the best for the club.

i understand this, but while the BU where marching most on her were ****ging them off. Not realising there just a group of loyal Evertonians who want the best for the club.

I know for a fact I wasn't one of them as I stuck up for them a few times, as I used to say whatever view they have on changing our club at least they got off their arses and tried doing something.

I think it would have been better if you'd made a thread spelling out every incident/reason etc why people should share your view so they can be privy to all the facts (a lot of people, myself included, aren't) rather than moaning at them for not knowing. The reason everyone reacted passionately to AB's post was that it spelled the situation out clear as day and blues could make a clear judgement on how it was terrible of the club to act as it did. Maybe if you could show that this is not one isolated example, people with less knowledge would join you on the street in protest.

I want change too, for the record.

15eiis7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.