FOREVER EVERTON (song)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFC-FCN

Player Valuation: £500k
Great to see “The spirit of the blues” doing so well in the download charts, but my favourite is “Forever Everton” which is always sung at our away games, but does anyone know the story behind it and who wrote it ??
Read this . . .

Ive still got vinyl records in my mums loft of this and here we go.one was normal black vinyl and one of them was a blue vinyl i thought was amazing when i was a kid

Bought my son a CD before the 95 cup final,had a load of Everton songs on it including all the well known ones as well as some from fans in Finland probably done in their bedroom on a Bontempi keyboard.So bad it was good,remember having it blasting out the car that summer on holiday in Cornwall.Have tried for years to get a replacement copy as now lost,also never been uploaded on You Tube.
Anybody know how to get one it would be greatly appreciated......

Bought my son a CD before the 95 cup final,had a load of Everton songs on it including all the well known ones as well as some from fans in Finland probably done in their bedroom on a Bontempi keyboard.So bad it was good,remember having it blasting out the car that summer on holiday in Cornwall.Have tried for years to get a replacement copy as now lost,also never been uploaded on You Tube.
Anybody know how to get one it would be greatly appreciated......
I believe that’s the ‘Forever Everton’ album that you can get on Spotify and iTunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.