Forest fan - 20th April, we need to do something

I've had to wade through an awful lot of responses to get to some sensible response, so far I've had:
  • Scab - I was born in the nineties
  • Tory scum - I don't do politics
  • You called us cheats - I didn't join in with those chants in December
  • Stop chanting about Poverty - I have never chanted these songs
  • You're hypocritical - I've accepted that this is a valid point
I'm used to racial abuse at lots of matches I go to, so this is pretty mild, but the big 6 cartel is happening and the new rules are going to be even worse, very saddening for clubs like Everton and Forest.
No one said head patter yet?

Thank the Lord that some of these melodramatic characters were not leading the country during WW2 - we'll all be currently speaking German because we dared not form an alliance with Stalin or Truman based on "principles".
Well not really mate. Allow me to explain. You see, there's a bit of a difference between the clubs plight along with the general state of football, then life or death and a desperate struggle to the end in world war two. But by all means, keep calling other posters melodramatic.......

I've had to wade through an awful lot of responses to get to some sensible response, so far I've had:
I'm used to racial abuse at lots of matches I go to, so this is pretty mild, but the big 6 cartel is happening and the new rules are going to be even worse, very saddening for clubs like Everton and Forest.
Is alot of anger here we have been attacked by everyone fans /media and have had a season of this ffp/ takeover still dgoing on. Would be great see clubs get on the same page, but for me that tine has passed for us this season. End of the season would be all for it, this game is not a friendly game we need the points you can join in the protest before the game when reacting to the prem theme but that is it. I have not seen a thing from your club during this whole process, is not up to everton to fight for everyone. I am curious to see the reaction from your fans if we do get a smaller punishment even tho been hit by 6

Think you are only here because its dumped you in a relegation fight and into the bottom 3. Had your club been safe mid table say where Fulahm or Bornemouth are at. You would not be representing your club here. And had you come with open arms when our points deduction hit as Forest and others were spoken about getting the same treatment this season, myself would view your plight with some integrity, so in essence, hindsight is never a good start. Enjoy your football.

I think we were in a relegation fight regardless of the points deduction! I don't think any club who hasn't been impacted by FFP is going to approach Everton and Forest with open arms. I've accepted that there's a flaw to my argument and taken on board the strength of feeling from Everton fans.

I should point out that I am not Nottingham Forest the club, I am an individual who believes the FFP rules are unfair and there is a huge level of hypocrisy in the sense that Forest fans only started to think the rules were unfair when it impacted them - but this is an accusation that will be leveled at any set of fans who get points deducted in the future.

Leicester fans are giving it a right go at Forest atm on Twitter, however they're going to be in a right mess soon and they'll suddenly realise how the rules are unfair.

I’m intrigued by the fact that you have mentioned racial abuse at matches a couple of times in this thread.

I am assuming you attend more Forest home games than away so why would you be racially abused by your own fans?

Why would you be racially abused by away fans?

Given this is a thread about FFP I’m not sure why you would bring that up as it has no relevance to the discussion (despicable though racial abuse is).

A
Clears throat....Yer Ma!!!!

I’m intrigued by the fact that you have mentioned racial abuse at matches a couple of times in this thread.

I am assuming you attend more Forest home games than away so why would you be racially abused by your own fans?

Why would you be racially abused by away fans?

Given this is a thread about FFP I’m not sure why you would bring that up as it has no relevance to the discussion (despicable though racial abuse is).

I only brought it up as I was replying to some of the responses I'd got to my original post, which was very mild mannered compared to the racial abuse. I go to away games and its the odd monkey gesture, a lot better in the Premier League, but was really bad at Millwall once and Bristol City was terrible. Never experienced at the City Ground or from away fans who attend the City Ground.

I only brought it up as I was replying to some of the responses I'd got to my original post, which was very mild mannered compared to the racial abuse. I go to away games and its the odd monkey gesture, a lot better in the Premier League, but was really bad at Millwall once and Bristol City was terrible. Never experienced at the City Ground or from away fans who attend the City Ground.
Not really clear on your point.

We're not trying to compete with racial abuse, FFS.

Just highlighting how nonsensical it is to suggest we shouldn't have expected solidarity when we were the only club punished, but Forest should get it now from us.

Not really clear on your point.

We're not trying to compete with racial abuse, FFS.

Just highlighting how nonsensical it is to suggest we shouldn't have expected solidarity when we were the only club punished, but Forest should get it now from us.

To explain:
  1. I made the original post
  2. Majority of initial response was 'scab, scum, poverty chanter'
  3. I explained in one post that I'm used to abuse as have sometimes received racial abuse and point number 2 language is very mild compared to said racial abuse.
  4. Someone then asked me about the said racial abuse I'd received
  5. I responded and said it mainly happened when I went away in the Championship, it hasn't happened on this forum
It is a side discussion from the main debate, which is about FFP. I was only responding to a direct question about abuse.

Having a quick look on the forest forum, its scattered with fans talking about 4 points being unfair, evertons 2nd charge definitely being more points (1 to 3 but someone thought another 5 or 6 was acceptable), a lot of blame on the owner, then defence of the owner, then some stereotypical jokes about scousers.

You might want to unite, but from the state of the rest of the closed minded fans, you're on your own lad. Recommend your fan base do your own thing.

Hello mate, I've just been in Nottingham City centre bouncing a dozen Forest fans heads off the ground and left them with a bloodied set of Evertons latest accounts to chew on, if you want to gather some extra bodies and get some I'm outside Sports Direct in full Everton kit.