Forest fan - 20th April, we need to do something

I think the original post is partially correct, but as others have said what are you doing at your next home game?
Also it's every fan in the country that needs to start showing some sort of a rebellion against the premier league until that happens they will continue to be corrupt and the cartel 6 will not bat an eyelid

Not going to bore you with the details of our FFP case and I must admit I can only go off what I've read online with regards to your current predicament. I think most Forest fans will happily admit that we spent frivolously and we were a little naive. However, we have a very ambitious owner and given that there was huge gap to make up in the step up to the Premier League, there was always a danger we would fall foul of the rules. The alternative is to not invest and have a Sheffield United type season.

There's also no point arguing over who should have more points taken off; it doesn't really make sense that you had 6 and we had 4; but we all know the FFP bosses make the rules up as they go.

One point that we can all agree on is that the current rules and the future rules simply protect the cartel and the so called 'bigger' clubs. Everton and Forest are two proper old fashioned English clubs; both steeped in a rich history with excellent fans... and also have a shared hatred to another team who play in red!

We have an opportunity on 20th April to do something; whether it be a mutual banner, a protest on a certain minute of the game... something that can unite both set of fans and send a message to the PL. I know it will make no difference, but we have to do something for the game we all love. As a side note, it will actually be my first trip to Goodison, so looking forward to the game and hoping that Luton just fade away, so neither team has anything to worry about.
Do you have connections with any Forest fan groups who can organise something with our boys chief ?

Egnore the general misguided comments in ere, these along with a number of your fans earlier in the season show why the big 6 cartel / Richard Masters has been able to screw us for years as there is too much tribal BS.

A wise man once said:

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Lets organise something that will make the other 12 clubs fans wake up. Banners, signs, tennis balls thrown onto the pitch etc.

Do you have connections with any Forest fan groups who can organise something with our boys chief ?

Ignore the general misguided comments in ere, these along with a number of your fans earlier in the season show why the big 6 cartel / Richard Masters has been able to screw us for years as there is too much tribal BS.

A wise man once said:

Lets organise something that will make the other 12 clubs fans wake up. Banners, signs, tennis balls thrown onto the pitch etc.
He's not gonna shag you mate

He's not gonna shag you mate

Unlike many on here I want to live long enough to see Everton once again have the chance to win a league title or compete for trophies.

That only comes with a revamp of the current financial rules which will only happen when the pressure from us plebs is too much for the corrupt PL and the scab 6 to simply brush under the carpet.

The stakes are far higher than tribal nonsense such as "your fans sang that". We can go back to hating one another once the bigger threat is dealt with !

Egnore the general misguided comments in ere, these along with a number of your fans earlier in the season show why the big 6 cartel / Richard Masters has been able to screw us for years as there is too much tribal BS.

A wise man once said:

Oh and  ignore this fella.
He's an arsehole.

Unlike many on here I want to live long enough to see Everton once again have the chance to win a league title or compete for trophies.

That only comes with a revamp of the current financial rules which will only happen when the pressure from us plebs is too much for the corrupt PL and the scab 6 to simply brush under the carpet.

The stakes are far higher than tribal nonsense such as "your fans sang that". We can go back to hating one another once the bigger threat is dealt with !

Hang on, you “don’t care what league we make the numbers up in” do you? Don’t you want a day out at Wembley for the playoffs?

🐍 🐍 🐍

Not going to bore you with the details of our FFP case and I must admit I can only go off what I've read online with regards to your current predicament. I think most Forest fans will happily admit that we spent frivolously and we were a little naive. However, we have a very ambitious owner and given that there was huge gap to make up in the step up to the Premier League, there was always a danger we would fall foul of the rules. The alternative is to not invest and have a Sheffield United type season.

There's also no point arguing over who should have more points taken off; it doesn't really make sense that you had 6 and we had 4; but we all know the FFP bosses make the rules up as they go.

One point that we can all agree on is that the current rules and the future rules simply protect the cartel and the so called 'bigger' clubs. Everton and Forest are two proper old fashioned English clubs; both steeped in a rich history with excellent fans... and also have a shared hatred to another team who play in red!

We have an opportunity on 20th April to do something; whether it be a mutual banner, a protest on a certain minute of the game... something that can unite both set of fans and send a message to the PL. I know it will make no difference, but we have to do something for the game we all love. As a side note, it will actually be my first trip to Goodison, so looking forward to the game and hoping that Luton just fade away, so neither team has anything to worry about.

Nah your alright.

We will be calling the PL corrupt like we have done every game and we'll singing cheating bast**ds to you and see how your lot like it.

Oh and we'll absolutely pummel you about 6-0 as well. Probably be our only win from now until the end of the season but it'll be a big win.