For those of us with lives and families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Sisland

Player Valuation: £5m
Could someone save me from having to wade through 125 pages of the Moutinho thread and summarize what the latest is:

No need for unnecessary detail or rumours started by Wyness dog's vet's cleaner.

Is he coming Yes/No

Evidence implying the above.

Edit: Oh and if anyone could let me know how to remove 'transfer rumour' from the title. I'll be happy to oblige.

Last edited:
You know as much as us, which is precisly nothing, he could be having a medical as we speak(Unlikely) or he could be laughing reading the forum saying "hahaha the silly engleeeesh thought i would sign for them for 50p"

So in a few words, we know f:mad:k all.

EDIT

And are you implying that the ppl that DO have time to read have no lifes, nor family? Why not make the title "For the lazy bastards"

And are you implying that the ppl that DO have time to read have no lifes, nor family? Why not make the title "For the lazy bastards"

What you do with your time is your concern. And what your ma did with hers, is hers. :p
Mine always assured me that everything was above board.;)
If only the club was run on the same lines eh? :D

The word contingent always makes me think of 'contingency plans' which makes me think of players like Marcus Bent and Kinedine Kilbane. As in who you buy when you can't buy who you want.

We need to Big Dunk over to tell them about the finer points of being an Everton player, the fans, the history, the great training facilities, still having your bollocks attached to yourbody etc...

Bill Kenwright and £20mil or Dunk and a pair of plyers, i know who id sooner sign for

Status
Not open for further replies.