Football-Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
Also posted this on NSNO.

The latest rumours from this website Football Transfer Rumours Football News , not saying any of them could be true but i'm just posting them for you to see.

Hearing broony is off to the toffees for the region of 8 million if it gos through. . hope not as a tic fan as theres no time for replacements

Everton Fc this afternoon submitted a fax to Hearts with an offer of £5 million for winger Andrew Driver and left back Lee Wallace. Boss David Moyes has also offered to loan American striker Cody Arnoux to Hearts for 6 months as part of the deal.

I work in the Marriot hotel in Liverpool city centre, just finished work about 30 mins ago. (its 12.20am) Ross McCormick of Cardiff City checked in at about 11:30pm with someone (i think it was his agent), he's staying over for next two nights. I think he could be on his way to Everton. He asked for 7:30am wake up call.

Joe ledley& Steve Taylor to sign for Everton in the next 24 hours .both players emmitted from there teams in the carling cup

And the latest Everton rumour on the site, which if became true i would be Ecstatic!!
Joao Moutinho has hinted that he will be handing in a transfer request after hearing everton are going to be bidding £13m bid in for the little magician.

But it's probably all wrong haha!

Also posted this on NSNO.

The latest rumours from this website Football Transfer Rumours Football News , not saying any of them could be true but i'm just posting them for you to see.

Hearing broony is off to the toffees for the region of 8 million if it gos through. . hope not as a tic fan as theres no time for replacements

Everton Fc this afternoon submitted a fax to Hearts with an offer of £5 million for winger Andrew Driver and left back Lee Wallace. Boss David Moyes has also offered to loan American striker Cody Arnoux to Hearts for 6 months as part of the deal.

I work in the Marriot hotel in Liverpool city centre, just finished work about 30 mins ago. (its 12.20am) Ross McCormick of Cardiff City checked in at about 11:30pm with someone (i think it was his agent), he's staying over for next two nights. I think he could be on his way to Everton. He asked for 7:30am wake up call.

Joe ledley& Steve Taylor to sign for Everton in the next 24 hours .both players emmitted from there teams in the carling cup

And the latest Everton rumour on the site, which if became true i would be Ecstatic!!
Joao Moutinho has hinted that he will be handing in a transfer request after hearing everton are going to be bidding £13m bid in for the little magician.

But it's probably all wrong haha!

I dont think I can hate a site more than that one.

Who is coming in? I don't honestly know but one things for sure Distin is not going to be the last player coming in for Everton this summer.

Why?

Moyes knows and so do we all know if the transfer comes to an end now, we would be fighting for a mid-table finish and we could forget about Top 7 finish and certainly forget about a Top 4 finish.

We have six more extra game as things stand and possibly more depending on our performance on League Cup & F.A. Cup and we certainly need more number and I hope they are quality player.

Status
Not open for further replies.