Flying in for the Watford Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

upthetoffees

Player Valuation: £8m
It is looking like I'll be able to make it in for my first match on the 13th of May before the season ends. I've noticed the only place to buy tickets for the Watford game is on StubHub, as the Everton site doesn't sell single tickets that far in advance.

Looking for any advice you have for a Yank flying in for his first match. I'm bringing my fiance so we obviously want two tickets together. Should we wait to buy tickets or bite the bullet and go through StubHub? I realize every part of Goodison has a different view/experience, but what's your suggestion for a first-timer trying to take it all in? Can we stay with you for free and eat all of your food? If not, where should we stay for our trip? Et cetera, et cetera.

COYB

It is looking like I'll be able to make it in for my first match on the 13th of May before the season ends. I've noticed the only place to buy tickets for the Watford game is on StubHub, as the Everton site doesn't sell single tickets that far in advance.

Looking for any advice you have for a Yank flying in for his first match. I'm bringing my fiance so we obviously want two tickets together. Should we wait to buy tickets or bite the bullet and go through StubHub? I realize every part of Goodison has a different view/experience, but what's your suggestion for a first-timer trying to take it all in? Can we stay with you for free and eat all of your food? If not, where should we stay for our trip? Et cetera, et cetera.

COYB
I'd contact the club and let them know your flying in for the game mate. I'm sure they'd help you out getting your match tickets.

Ticket for Watford haven't gone and sale yet, as it's the last home game of the season it's highly likely they won't make general sale. You could get an Forever Everton member ship but I'm not sure it's that's for people from America, also you both need to register. As a pervious poster said ring the club

Ticket for Watford haven't gone and sale yet, as it's the last home game of the season it's highly likely they won't make general sale. You could get an Forever Everton member ship but I'm not sure it's that's for people from America, also you both need to register. As a pervious poster said ring the club
Won't make general sale meaning they'll sell out before going to public sale? Thanks for the tip, I think there's Everton USA here I could join.

COYB

Hi Mate, I'm going to be on holiday for the Watford game. I've got 1 adult and 2 kid season tickets in the Gwladys Street. Apparently you can upgrade a kid ticket to an adult one on occasion. If you, or anyone in here, can find out how to sort it I'll upgrade a ticket and you can have mine for less than face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.