Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Terrarian I’m looking forward to it but tbh I’m also a bit nervous. I haven’t interacted with that many people since covid began and last night there was also a shooting at one of the baseball stadiums during a game. The US has a gun violence epidemic and nobody is safe even at match :( But I’m hopeful things will go smoothly and seeing the Blues for the first time turns out to be a great experience. Hopefully I will also get Mina and James to sign my Colombian flag.
Be careful. Florida is one of the highest states of new infections.

I don't think training and playing in the heat of Florida is going to be intense enough to get up to speed.

20 US dollars for the ticket? God wish I was there, it's really cheap

Premier Sports, on their channel listing, appear to have leaked the replacements for Arsenal and Inter. They seem to think we are playing Mexican side Pumas on Wednesday night with Milonairos playing fellow Colombians Atletico Nacional the same night

dont think its leaked, its mentioned on the previous page

Premier Sports, on their channel listing, appear to have leaked the replacements for Arsenal and Inter. They seem to think we are playing Mexican side Pumas on Wednesday night with Milonairos playing fellow Colombians Atletico Nacional the same night
So are premier showing the game

Thought I'd try count everyone on the trip for us from the training video whilst on hold with the car insurance folk:

Kenny
Tyrer
Begovic
Coleman
Gordon (he's grown again)
Rodriguez
Allan
Kean
Davo
Digne
Godfrey
Doucoure
Iwobi
Holgate
JPG
Gray
Whitaker
Townsend
Virginia
Keane
Broadhead
Gibson
Anderson

Only one I'm unsure on is who I first thought was Branthwaite but reckon it's Anderson. Couldn't see Jarrad in any of the clips.

First team omissions:

Gomes
Delph
Sigurdsson
Branthwaite

Pickford (England rest)
Mina (Copa holiday)
Nkounkou (Olympics)
Richarlison (Olympics)
Baningime (U23's)
Tosun (Injured)

Thought I'd try count everyone on the trip for us from the training video whilst on hold with the car insurance folk:

Kenny
Tyrer
Begovic
Coleman
Gordon (he's grown again)
Rodriguez
Allan
Kean
Davo
Digne
Godfrey
Doucoure
Iwobi
Holgate
JPG
Gray
Whitaker
Townsend
Virginia
Keane
Broadhead
Gibson
Anderson

Only one I'm unsure on is who I first thought was Branthwaite but reckon it's Anderson. Couldn't see Jarrad in any of the clips.

First team omissions:

Gomes
Delph
Sigurdsson
Branthwaite

Pickford (England rest)
Mina (Copa holiday)
Nkounkou (Olympics)
Richarlison (Olympics)
Baningime (U23's)
Tosun (Injured)
You're doing gods work here. Bravo. I agree on Anderson btw, basically the only other "left back" we've got in the club atm!

Begovic
Virginia
Tyrer

Coleman
Kenny

Keane
Godfrey
Holgate
Gibson

Digne
Anderson

Allan