Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mess this has turned out, who’d thought travelling to Florida to play a team from Colombia during a huge upsurge of the Delta variant would be so problematic! This club is run by muppets!
What's the UKs vax situation like? Because the US is at the point where the spread is largely among people who didn't get vaccines and although I was more than willing to mask up and distance when people had no choice but to be at risk I have no time for doing it now. So I'm a bit miffed about this but I understand not every nation is at the same point.

Everton arriving at Orlando International Airport

john-travolta-what.gif

What a mess this has turned out, who’d thought travelling to Florida to play a team from Colombia during a huge upsurge of the Delta variant would be so problematic! This club is run by muppets!
Should abandon the friendly now there are reasons why Arsenal and Inter pulled out.

What's the UKs vax situation like? Because the US is at the point where the spread is largely among people who didn't get vaccines and although I was more than willing to mask up and distance when people had no choice but to be at risk I have no time for doing it now. So I'm a bit miffed about this but I understand not every nation is at the same point.
The vaccine situation pretty good here but the current spread is huge and people are seemingly spreading the delta variant especially the younger generations. We are the guinea pigs of the world with how we are unlocking with cases rising…I’m uneasy with it but we will see. I don’t think we should have entertained an overseas preseason with the situation as it is, where do we go with our preparations now?

So Inter have pulled out as well, haha you couldn't make it up, conspiracy ? Both Super 6 teams pull out last minute against the team who complained against them loudest. Wonder if we'll even bother now

The vaccine situation pretty good here but the current spread is huge and people are seemingly spreading the delta variant especially the younger generations. We are the guinea pigs of the world with how we are unlocking with cases rising…I’m uneasy with it but we will see. I don’t think we should have entertained an overseas preseason with the situation as it is, where do we go with our preparations now?

Pretty sure it's similar over there too, typical with the 2 cowboy nations of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.