Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to an email that I received from the Club, kick off will be at 1:30 am UK time. However, I’m thinking if the first game doesn’t have a winner in 90 minutes that I will extend and Everton’s match could begin at 2 am instead.

I’m posting again what they sent me.
I didnt even think of that :Blink: lol, as i expected it to be a 1.30am ko or a few mins later

If we win the florida Cup. First trophy since 1995
Dont forget We won that Trophy in Australia when ever that was lol,and whatever the comp was called as forgot

If I have the fortune to see him it would be my honor to give him such message. I have witnessed your undeterred love towards James so I will do anything to get you his OkCupid account too ;)

Thank you Sassy, tell him I sing the Bangles classic "Eternal Flame" every night to his lfe-size cardboard cut out.

I changed the lyrics to Eternal James though instead.

I've been wondering about how the teams would handle this, with Florida blowing up like it is with the Delta variant. My girlfriend and I are planning on coming down from Georgia for a week to go to both games. We're both vaccinated, but we're still a bit hesitant to have too much public exposure with it being so rampant, so we were just going to mostly stick around our hotel (which is taking high-level COVID precautions, as it's near a medical facility and is used to such things), and then do a few outdoor activities (the games themselves, maybe one day at Disney World).

We talked a lot about whether to go at all, but we figured what was the point of getting vaccinated if we couldn't do things like this, especially with as much extra precautions as we can reasonably take. But I have wondered if the teams would have the same attitude. I noticed that I hadn't really seen a lot of marketing towards fan events, etc., so I already assumed access to the players would be minimal, if any at all.

I just hope whatever decisions are going to be made about the tournament are done quickly, so the fans can get out of whatever travel plans we all have.

I hope our brave lionearts do not get a whiff of the hope and expectation growing in the support base. This Florida Cup is MASSIVE...our possibly first trophy since the last millennium...and i fear the pressure will cause our brave lionhearts to crumble under its weight. Everton does not 'do pressure' at all well

Lets not forget the Sport Pesa Trophy now
and the MLS Allstar Cup when we didnt even take our kit for the kickabout
1626728066322.png

Status
Not open for further replies.