Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
6338546F-761D-47C1-ACA9-80B527F12833.jpeg

Millionaires will be one of the rivals that Everton will have in its preseason before the start of the Premier League. The English will participate along with Inter Milan and Arsenal in the Florida Cup, which will be played on July 25 and 28 in Orlando, Florida. Yerry Mina will again face the Ambassadors, his classic rival when he wore the Independiente Santa Fe shirt.

"Playing against Millionaires is always special. For me it was always a derby that I really wanted to play. We always had an extra motivation for that game because we had the obligation to beat them, it was mandatory. Thank God I will have another opportunity to play against them, and I really want to win!", the central defender told the official media of the friendly tournament, in which Bogotans will participate for the second time.

During his time at Independiente Santa Fe between 2014 and 2016, Yerry Mina played five classics from the capital against Millionaires, all by League, leaving a balance of one victory, three draws and one defeat. The defender also scored two goals, while with Deportivo Pasto he never faced him.

The central defender also spoke of the motivation to share with the fans and said that he is sure to share with many Colombians who reside or will travel to the United States for preseason matches. The player confessed that playing these friendly will be like being in Colombia.

"We will have so many Colombians around. We will have our people supporting us, people who love you. This is really important, in addition to the city and the countryside, which are also incredible. It's like being in Colombia! Everything will be really special," concluded the Toffees' 13th.

The match between Millionaires and Everton will be played on Sunday, July 25, at a schedule to be confirmed at Camping World Stadium in the city of Orlando, Florida.

Literally taking a weeks vacation the week before, my boss would be astounded if I tried another couple days the very next week!
What an unreasonable boss ;) Totally understand, enjoy your vacation! Maybe we can meet at Goodison Park next year, I’m still fearing about that pebble in my shoe lol

What an unreasonable boss ;) Totally understand, enjoy your vacation! Maybe we can meet at Goodison Park next year, I’m still fearing about that pebble in my shoe lol
I have a friend of mine that's a Liverpool supporter, I asked him about going to GP next year and he said he wants to try to do a 3 matches in 2 days thing. Need to look about and hope Sky doesn't move stuff around but we might try it. As long as Benitez isn't the manager.

I have a friend of mine that's a Liverpool supporter, I asked him about going to GP next year and he said he wants to try to do a 3 matches in 2 days thing. Need to look about and hope Sky doesn't move stuff around but we might try it. As long as Benitez isn't the manager.
We are also going to try our best to make it next year but if Benitez is the manager then I will miss my chance of going to Goodison and it is going have to be the new stadium because I dislike the Spaniard very much! Just at the thought of him being our manager makes me want to puke.

We are also going to try our best to make it next year but if Benitez is the manager then I will miss my chance of going to Goodison and it is going have to be the new stadium because I dislike the Spaniard very much! Just at the thought of him being our manager makes me want to puke.
Well, the NEW one isn't slated until probably 2024, right? Just have to wait a couple months for the inevitable sacking then it's back on the menu!

Status
Not open for further replies.