Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

How far do you have to travel Sassy to get to Florida? Is your sister taking in the Everton experience with you as well?
We will be driving 8 hours. Our daughter is 10 so she cannot be vaccinated thus there is no way that we would to ride a plane there but it would have been the cheapest and fastest. But we are making a fun trip out of it. We are taking our daughter to Universal Studios. She loves Harry Potter’s books and movies so we are going to visit ‘The Wizarding World of Harry-Potter’

Ha, my sister’s Everton experience is to be a helpful aunt and take care of my daughter while my hubby and I go to the game lol

We will be driving 8 hours. Our daughter is 10 so she cannot be vaccinated thus there is no way that we would to ride a plane there but it would have been the cheapest and fastest. But we are making a fun trip out of it. We are taking our daughter to Universal Studios. She loves Harry Potter’s books and movies so we are going to visit ‘The Wizarding World of Harry-Potter’

Ha, my sister’s Everton experience is to be a helpful aunt and take care of my daughter while my hubby and I go to the game lol

Hahaha thats what sisters are for Sassy! Can't beat a little road trip and your daughter will love it. I'm guessing your daughter is hoping we get Graham Potter for Evertons manager then lol

Hahaha thats what sisters are for Sassy! Can't beat a little road trip and your daughter will love it. I'm guessing your daughter is hoping we get Graham Potter for Evertons manager then lol
That’s right. My sister doesn’t get to see my daughter as often as she wishes so she is happy helping us out.

hahaha, no at all. She is not fond of football like her ma so she knows nothing about our current managerial needs. What are your thoughts on Potter? Who would you want see coaching us next?

That’s right. My sister doesn’t get to see my daughter as often as she wishes so she is happy helping us out.

hahaha, no at all. She is not fond of football like her ma so she knows nothing about our current managerial needs. What are your thoughts on Potter? Who would you want see coaching us next?

She's better out of it than getting involved in this mess of a love affair called Everton.

You know me Sassy, I'm calm, composed, a thoughtful man and never one to make rash decision when it comes to a major appointment.

So the obvious candidate for me would be James Rodriguez. Player, manager, captain, chef, CEO.

She's better out of it than getting involved in this mess of a love affair called Everton.

You know me Sassy, I'm calm, composed, a thoughtful man and never one to make rash decision when it comes to a major appointment.

So the obvious candidate for me would be James Rodriguez. Player, manager, captain, chef, CEO.
Seems to me that your calm, composed, and thoughtful manner is either a way to avoid answering my question about who your preferred manager really is. Or your deep love for James is really making you imperceptive ;)

Seems to me that your calm, composed, and thoughtful manner is either a way to avoid answering my question about who your preferred manager really is. Or your deep love for James is really making you imperceptive ;)

Honestly Sassy I don't know. I wouldn't mind giving it to Galtier and see what he can do. What I definitely don't want is some of the crap being mentioned from the Premier League like Plopper and Nuno or Howe.

Someone to fire up the belly of the beast is what's needed, get that spark back into the club. Hopefully by the time the pre season games come around we'll have a manager in place and if not I'll reluctantly accept the job and win the lot as a favour to all Evertonians.

Honestly Sassy I don't know. I wouldn't mind giving it to Galtier and see what he can do. What I definitely don't want is some of the crap being mentioned from the Premier League like Plopper and Nuno or Howe.

Someone to fire up the belly of the beast is what's needed, get that spark back into the club. Hopefully by the time the pre season games come around we'll have a manager in place and if not I'll reluctantly accept the job and win the lot as a favour to all Evertonians.
That’s exactly the same qualities that I would like to see in our new manager but when I look at what’s out there, I still can’t pin who is the right man for the job. But hopefully we will find a manager and hopefully is not you. You already had a near death experience the past year, you don’t deserve another one so soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.