Flags on seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikoefc

Player Valuation: £950k
Just been speaking to a mate of mine, who is usually spot on with info he passes on to me, and he has just told me that Bill Kenwright has paid for a flag to be placed on every seat at Wembley tomorrow. Has anyone else heard about this?

On a completely seperate issue, just been looking at the betting odds on tomorrow. Its obvious that the bookies think we are in for a hiding, these below are definatly worth a bet.

Saha first goal and 1-0 60/1
Cahill first goal and 1-0 70/1
Fellaini first goal and 1-0 80/1
Hibbert first goal and 1-0 410/1 lol

Just been speaking to a mate of mine, who is usually spot on with info he passes on to me, and he has just told me that Bill Kenwright has paid for a flag to be placed on every seat at Wembley tomorrow. Has anyone else heard about this?

On a completely seperate issue, just been looking at the betting odds on tomorrow. Its obvious that the bookies think we are in for a hiding, these below are definatly worth a bet.

Saha first goal and 1-0 60/1
Cahill first goal and 1-0 70/1
Fellaini first goal and 1-0 80/1
Hibbert first goal and 1-0 410/1 lol

ooh, will there be a party sausage on the other end or cheese and a pickle.

IF there is a flag and I very much doubt there will be, KENWRONG hasnt paid for it, we fecking have. Sh1hawk clownface, wheres my fecking Mout.

I seem to remember rumours flying around that the club had paid for everyone to have a scarf when we played Fiorentina at home.
Still waiting for it.

Would be a nice gesture but can't see it myself. Hope I'm wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.