First Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackyboy

Player Valuation: £35m
Looking like next season is going to be the first time I actually purchase a season ticket as I will be in Merseyside for the forseeable future, curently torn between where to sit.

Just wondering if anybody has a season ticket in the family enclosure? As the price seems pretty reasonable but having never sat there before just wondering what the view was like? Any tips would be great.

Cheers.

Im in family enclosureits fine. you cant buy without a child season ticket also. So if your thinking of just yourself you wont be able to. If you have kids then its great for them.

Looking like next season is going to be the first time I actually purchase a season ticket as I will be in Merseyside for the forseeable future, curently torn between where to sit.

Just wondering if anybody has a season ticket in the family enclosure? As the price seems pretty reasonable but having never sat there before just wondering what the view was like? Any tips would be great.

Cheers.
Just get an away season ticket lid it's much more fun

How far back in the Gwladys can you sit before it's restricted? In terms of row numbers?

I remember sitting quite far back and overtime I stood up I couldn't see? Can't remember what row I was in though.

Also, I've never sat in the Upper Gwladys - are the restricted views bad there too? On the website it says so but I've never sat there so didn't know if it's as bad as lower?

Cheers.

Sit as far back as possible, the first 6ish rows get very wet with rain.

How far back in the Gwladys can you sit before it's restricted? In terms of row numbers?

I remember sitting quite far back and overtime I stood up I couldn't see? Can't remember what row I was in though.

Also, I've never sat in the Upper Gwladys - are the restricted views bad there too? On the website it says so but I've never sat there so didn't know if it's as bad as lower?

RR, although it depends exactly where you are in terms of left-right, some are okay a bit further back.

A - E is a bit too close to the pitch for my liking, and you get soaked when it rains - proper soaked.

Somewhere between R and EE is probably best.

There are pillars in front of the upper, you're best going to look round if you're thinking of buying up there. GS5 is a washout with restricted views.

RR, although it depends exactly where you are in terms of left-right, some are okay a bit further back.

A - E is a bit too close to the pitch for my liking, and you get soaked when it rains - proper soaked.

Somewhere between R and EE is probably best.

There are pillars in front of the upper, you're best going to look round if you're thinking of buying up there. GS5 is a washout with restricted views.

Thank you. So hard to decide, and there isn't much choice at the moment. Think I'm going to hold fire in the hope some more become available!

Thank you. So hard to decide, and there isn't much choice at the moment. Think I'm going to hold fire in the hope some more become available!
just go for paddock. sheltered, nop obstructions, right on pitch so when del and baines are running the wings you would touch them, and no booing either ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.