first of many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His touch looks heavy and he seems to be struggling with the pressure defenders put on him, he is just coming back from injury so I'm hoping he will sharpen up and be more successful in holding the ball up. On the plus side he took his goal well but it's still very early days for the big guy.

And in honesty he has just come into the top league in the world from a league compared to out league one so once he adapts we got a good striker on our hands!

Made up with the big man, took his finish very well considering he had to hit it sorta on the half volley, can't wait to see him when he's fully adjusted to the pace of the league.

Regarding his free kicks, i watched a few videos of him when we first signed him and i can recall seeing him banging a good few in for Rangers from the deadball, good effort from the man today.

Made up with the big man, took his finish very well considering he had to hit it sorta on the half volley, can't wait to see him when he's fully adjusted to the pace of the league.

Regarding his free kicks, i watched a few videos of him when we first signed him and i can recall seeing him banging a good few in for Rangers from the deadball, good effort from the man today.

ESPN commentators didnt seem to know he took free kicks lol

ozzie did ace to set up Nik and what a finish

Too right, Ozzie must be one of the most under-rated midfielders in the league. we didnt play well, but when others didnt seem to try hard enough he done it himself.
He does have his faults i know, but when on form he is great.

Don't under estimate what a excellent finish that was. It was a world class finish it really was. He's got some adapting to do yet but we could have a real striker on our hands there for next season... Maybe even for a cup final!

Don't under estimate what a excellent finish that was. It was a world class finish it really was. He's got some adapting to do yet but we could have a real striker on our hands there for next season... Maybe even for a cup final!

Yeah it was top class. It had just enough on it to place it wide of Friedel.

Status
Not open for further replies.