Finch Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

a whole wheel of cheese?
Anyone got any pictures of Finch farm? I've read the book thing they brought out ages ago when it was semi-finished and I drive the M57 on workdays (you can see FF in the distance from the flyover). I've never seen any decent pictures of the place though.

Cal etc, got any you can post up?

Anyone got any pictures of Finch farm? I've read the book thing they brought out ages ago when it was semi-finished and I drive the M57 on workdays (you can see FF in the distance from the flyover). I've never seen any decent pictures of the place though.

Cal etc, got any you can post up?

Mate of mine worked on the roof when they were building it. He's got some pix on his phone but they're poor quality. He did say the place was top class tho. I used to deliver food to Carrington a few yrs ago and I hate Manure as much as anyone but that place is impressive.

Pretty off topic but mate I work with his brother was a one of the builders who built it and apparently Moyes came to have a look round and they all got talking. He nicked the hard hat off my mates bro thinking he was a school kid.

i'd upload a few however my comp is infected along with my firefox so it wont let me upload files at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.