Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question

If we get found guilty and we get a slap on the wrist but does a guilty result mean we will be sued by the clubs rear were relegated?
They would probably try. But unless the PL relegate us or deduct us points, not sure they have much of an argument. And at that point, their issue is with the PL for prolonging i so that it didn’t take place during that season.

I’m also sure I read that with it being behind closed doors, all we will potentially find out is the verdict and the punishment (if there is one). It’s not even clear whether the actual offence will be shared. So they wouldn’t know what they are actually suing us for.

"EXCLUSIVE: Everton reported to the Premier League over accusation they failed to pay an agent fee... with the Toffees already facing a disciplinary hearing into alleged Financial Fair Play breaches"

Guess who wrote this tripe smh
He absolutely needs banning from the club and laughed at when we come out of this hearing with a suspended fine

It's OK, Bill has a load of 'Legends' such as Snods and Stuart shoe-horned into Legal positions that he's confident can get us out of this particular pickle.

Apparently strauq appeared via video link to give opening statements , unfortunately the translators internet was playing up so he delivered in Spanish and nobody knew what he was saying.

I’m feeling confident bill has got everything under control

Status
Not open for further replies.