Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
His big mistake was not wearing an extra lucky wristband today. The great Goddess Fortuna took umbrage at this insult, and chose to take out her anger by propelling Aston Villa to a spectacularly fluky victory.

Duncan will now have to sacrifice one of his prized pigeons to appease the gods and propel us to an unlikely run for the Europa Conference league.

The big question now is, will he be man enough to lop Spotted Richard's head off for the greater good, or will he choose to protect his prized cock at all costs?

1642876674326.png

He absolutely destroyed any positivity going into the ground with that starting 11 you know, it was worse than some of Benitez’, he then wasted subs to rectify his error but still persisted with two in the middle.

Not buying this ‘4 days in the job’ shabite, he’s been there all season, he knows what doesnt work & two in the middle does not work.

Todays team should have been;

Pickford
Patterson Mina Godfrey Mykolenko
Doucoure Allan Gomes
Gordon Richarlison Gray​

DCL has been rushed back, that team gets three points.

Absolutely spot on mate

He absolutely destroyed any positivity going into the ground with that starting 11 you know, it was worse than some of Benitez’, he then wasted subs to rectify his error but still persisted with two in the middle.

Not buying this ‘4 days in the job’ shabite, he’s been there all season, he knows what doesnt work & two in the middle does not work.

Pickford
Doucoure Allan Gomes
Gordon Richarlison Gray​

We created 3 clear cut chances in 90 minutes...and they were only as a result of bringing Gordon on who held left out.

We got what we deserved out of that game: nothing.

I was open to giving him a go to the end of the season before today. However setting up again with 2 in midfield, when he along with the rest of us, has seen us get torn apart all season playing that way, is inexcusable. Once again we were dominated in that area. He didn’t fix it at any point so he needs to be replaced- and quickly!

But they didn’t, so it’s totally irrelevant what a stat says should happen

My point is that equally if they got them on target but still never scored it's not any better. The important thing is the chance being made, hence his original point that we made chances.

I was open to giving him a go to the end of the season before today. However setting up again with 2 in midfield, when he along with the rest of us, has seen us get torn apart all season playing that way, is inexcusable. Once again we were dominated in that area. He didn’t fix it at any point so he needs to be replaced- and quickly!

Yep.

We created 3 clear cut chances in 90 minutes...and they were only as a result of bringing Gordon on who held left out.

We got what we deserved out of that game: nothing.

We deserved to win the game today on chances, but people are right to say he made a mistake leaving out Gordon who has been our best player in recent times.

I'm seeing a fair bit about Patterson, but I can understand why he didn't start him straight away.

Pickford
Doucoure Allan Gomes
Gordon Richarlison Gray​

I don't think Allan was fit enough to play 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.