Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's unlike you to completely misunderstand a point being made, but let me clarify it for you:

We were 16th and we had 19 games left to make the enormous leap of 4 points to get us to 10th again and match the *magnificent effort* the players put in under Ancelotti.

FFS.

Defending these surrender monkey players.

Dave, name and shame.

Dunc made a lot of encouraging points. Driving home how important it is to play for the shirt. A lot more pressure is on him than the first stint and I think he is feeling it a little. A point or three tomorrow would be a massive boost for the club as a whole and Duncan.

Dunc made a lot of encouraging points. Driving home how important it is to play for the shirt. A lot more pressure is on him than the first stint and I think he is feeling it a little. A point or three tomorrow would be a massive boost for the club as a whole and Duncan.
He was sweating like a glass blower's arse in that press conference.

Dunc says not for me yet, I am not experienced enough. Very honest of him to say that.

He ain't getting experienced any time soon either ...Dunc has no ambitions to be full time Everton manager because he knows his limitations, otherwise he'd have quit long ago and applied for managers jobs in the lower leagues to build the necessary experience to one day return....
I loved Dunc as a player...as a coach and assistant manager, I'm confused as to how he's still around...
Yes he'll get a reaction from the players, and crowd tomorrow....but like last time, it will be a short term fix....we might get 90 minutes again where we all remember what being an Everton used to be like, but it will slowly fade the longer he's in charge because passion words alone only works for so long...

Status
Not open for further replies.