Fellaini's best performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Ocallaghan

Player Valuation: £750k
It must be one of if not THE best performance in an Everton jersey. Though he is right in the shop window now if we dont spend in the summer. What a player!!!!

I hope he can see were amounting to something in the summer and he stays. I have a feeling he would go if don't push for europe soon. Baines, Jelavic and Fellaini would be gone if our board doesn't spend or invest.

Who was the fella who was saying he was really overrated and sh*t defensively and that?

Seriously though he was magnificent. And not the overused, dampened down "magnificent". Just genuinely sensational. I'm so fecking happy.

As i said in the other thread, as much as i don't like to see him taken out of a dm position his performance and how we played as a team today shows once again how little Cahill offers in that position these days when a dm can piss all over him.

I think he probably played better that night, but only just, was world-class today

Yeah i'd agree, wish i could re-live the moment when he pirouetted around Bellamy and we were all off our feet at the old lady giving him a standing ovation as he rolled another cool pass to a blue shirt.

It must be one of if not THE best performance in an Everton jersey. Though he is right in the shop window now if we dont spend in the summer. What a player!!!!

yep! his best ever was still the one vs City (the one when he red-cherried Bellamy). but this one was still an easy 10/10...absolute monstrous. he's been my favourite player for a while now...his passion even in injury time was goosepimply brilliant! he was busting a gut to try to win that ball back.

I actually predicted he would be young player of the year THIS YEAR when he signed.....

If only we had a couple of quality midfielders on the flanks and in front of him for an entire season I think he'd even step up another level.

I actually predicted he would be young player of the year THIS YEAR when he signed.....

If only we had a couple of quality midfielders on the flanks and in front of him for an entire season I think he'd even step up another level.

he's too old now for young player...i fink so anyway.

why are you so red-repped, mate? happened to me once when i jokingly suggested we sign Messi. tough crowd round here sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.