Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, as insults go, join date is pretty poor haha.

Love the lad, hope he stays and we continue to build around him. Like a magnet for the ball tonight. Onwards and upwards Marouane lad!

I really hope we can keep hold of him for a few more years, but let's be honest he'll probably be the one sacrificed next summer. Let's hope we can hold out for 25/30m for him, we could build a nice team out of that.

Tbf, as insults go, join date is pretty poor haha.

Love the lad, hope he stays and we continue to build around him. Like a magnet for the ball tonight. Onwards and upwards Marouane lad!

He was Immense mate totally owned the Mancs backline an absolute pleasure to watch him destroy the media's aching for a van Persie debut validation

Fellaini is a world class player he has shown that time and time again. The best thing is that he's still young and has potential to become even better and more dominant than he was tonight .

Just got back n had meself a sausage butty,anyway just need to say that felli is fast becoming the best all round player seen at goodison since bally back in the day.
Awesome tonight,the guy has velcro on his chest

Fellaini is a world class player he has shown that time and time again. The best thing is that he's still young and has potential to become even better and more dominant than he was tonight .

is that possible??? i bloody hope so, then again i want him to have a poor game v villa or city will be in for him

I want us to break the bank to tie him down on a new contract with a £100 million buy out clause wrote into it.

Not even arsed.

Sorryif I offended anyone btw not my style tbh but I have maybe wrongly had a pop at someone who I've mistaken for a wum - this is maybe a forum that is devoid of such whoppers - apologies lads

Fellaini is QUALITY. bossed the 'Title Contenders' around the pitch... has unbelievable ball control with his chest (must have seen about 20), superb in the air winning most headers he competes for (due to his height yes), good with his feet, strength on the ball (seen tonight when he had that defender off and hit the post).... people dont recognise how much of a great player he is and i expect chelsea will be coming in for him in a couple of seasons/next season if his season goes well enough and he stays fit.

IMO he plays better behind the striker as seen AGAIN, he can score goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.