Fellaini handed a 3 match ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love Joey Barton's common sense like
Joseph Barton â€￾@Joey7Barton
Wouldn't wanna see a fellow pro banned for a long period but you gotta' love the FA's consistency, haven't you? #felliani
He spelt fellaini wrong as well the tool

Prick. Like there's any comparison between what he did and what Felli did.

Oh, an up your ringer, Shearer, Lawro, Quimmy et al. Get bent.

Fully deserved ban, if anything seemed a bit lenient - had a fear they'd try to throw the book at him and make an example of him. He better bloody learn from this though. I've big qualms about the consistency of officiating this season, but provocation is no defence for doing what he did.

Pleased with how our club has acted in this. Move on.

view from the Palace end? 3 games? err......result!!

and fack off Shearer, you did more damage with your elbows in your time than a bloody bazooka. Hypocrite of the worst order. As for Lineker.....I like to forget that he ever wore the blue.

Thing is there's absolutely no precedent or justification for giving him any longer than 3 games.

Joey Barton has had previous and was punished for what he did after he was sent off.

And the affables are going mental, all in all not a bad result.

should read stokes forum oatcake they have become worse than the kopites for the conspiracy that the world is against them its laughable and apparantly because 1 newspaper has chelsea signing felli for £20 mil in january (with no quotes) is the reason why he headbutted shawcross not the fact he was bear hugging him all game haha

Fair play to Mark Halsey, too. He's been totally honest and stood up when it mattered. Total respect to him for his honesty and commonsense. Didn't he say he loved us after his last game before the cancer problem, and that he wanted his first game back to be at Goodson.

And the club have handled this supremely well, no fuss and taking it on the chin. Just like adults.

article-2249334-1688C470000005DC-326_470x423.jpg

Dear Stoke, since when is this defending. its deliberately keeping hold of a player to stop him scoring. so its a foul, in the penalty area, which is a penalty.

go take ya hard done by faces for a shiite.

article-2249334-1688C470000005DC-326_470x423.jpg

Dear Stoke, since when is this defending. its deliberately keeping hold of a player to stop him scoring. so its a foul, in the penalty area, which is a penalty.

go take ya hard done by faces for a shiite.

I dunno, mate. I'd wanna hug Fellaini too.

Status
Not open for further replies.