Favourite Ever Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres the obvious ones,that goal at the pit,semi finals,finals,Bayern but one that stucks in my memory is the league cup game against Coventry in the 83/84 season, we were poor in the league and had struggled to beat Chesterfield in the previous round
There was a low attendance,sure it was under 10,000 and we were 1-0 down with around 10 minutes left,Sharpy could just about walk and we had made a substitution already,Inchy equalized and Sharpy got the winner in the last minute

Oviedo v United surrounded by Mancs. 3 nil over Arsenal. 3 nil over Liverpool. Gosling Derby. The Moyes sacking win over United. Nuremberg Away.

There's been plenty but unfortunately far more bad ones spring to mind.

Theres the obvious ones,that goal at the pit,semi finals,finals,Bayern but one that stucks in my memory is the league cup game against Coventry in the 83/84 season, we were poor in the league and had struggled to beat Chesterfield in the previous round
There was a low attendance,sure it was under 10,000 and we were 1-0 down with around 10 minutes left,Sharpy could just about walk and we had made a substitution already,Inchy equalized and Sharpy got the winner in the last minute
Remember it well mate,all 9000 of us went mad too!!

What's yours? For me these two results stick out. Both games I was pretty young when I watched them especially the first one but they got me hooked on Everton.

Andrew Johnson ran absolute mockery this day.

''http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/5308190.stm''

If only Rodwell hadn't gone could have been an incredible player.

"http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8518117.stm"

I'm still trying to get the hang of using the forum so forgive me.

You are doing okay,just keep doing your best.

When we beat Notts Forest 4-0 live on ITV in April 1990 - the night before my birthday in fact!
We absolutely battered them with both Cottee and Whiteside getting a brace.
I thought we would continue dominating the top of the table for years to come - how wrong I was!

Everton 5 Chelsea 2
Easter weekend 1970 just before we won the league

Everton 3 Sheffield Wed 2
1966 cup final

I'm going senile so can only remember old games

Status
Not open for further replies.