Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
"Ebening Jim, I have appointed myself as I've realised that instead of having the fans as the 12th man, I can put myself on the pitch and be the actual 12th man.
"Good afternoons Everton players, today we are playing an expected defeat against the Manchesters who are United, Calvert Lewins, get out of that frock and get your boots on"

"Good afternoons Everton players, today we are playing an expected defeat against the Manchesters who are United, Calvert Lewins, get out of that frock and get your boots on"
Wifey: "dont get too sweaty and dirty today as we're going out with friends tonight"
Player: "Not to worry love, we've been told that this is an expected loss so I doubt I'll be needing a shower after this one. Oh, and by the way, our lovely owner when I saw him last 8 months ago has penciled in another five after this one so lets start think about our hollys yeah?"

Eh! If this Iranian has the dough he says he has, can’t he just get our remaining matches fixed in our favour? Everton aren’t we?!

Do you really think that a manager would rather spend nothing than make purchases? I mean honestly.
Year before Carlo spent £60m, January we spent £32m on full backs so there clearly was money there so why did Benitez only go for 3 free agents and a winger for less than £2m?

Year before Carlo spent £60m, January we spent £32m on full backs so there clearly was money there so why did Benitez only go for 3 free agents and a winger for less than £2m?
You’ve almost answered the question yourself? Because the year before we spent £60m….

January money was spend and recoup (Digne) - I don’t think the problem has ever been having money available, Moshiri will front it but it’s making sure the books are right that’s the issue and judging by the accounts, they’re a long way off.

Mykolenko and Patterson were signed with the Digne money and money saved from moving James on after the summer window had closed.

We spent £1.7m in the summer because that's all we had to spend.