Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
That's the thing though, whilst it is in his hands, the management decision was wrenched off him by the fans. It will work out fine I'm sure but we cannot blame him for Lampard if it goes wrong as he was the people's choice (that was after the people changed their mind about Duncan of course)

Moshiri is to blame for our demise. I mean after sacking Rafael we hold interviews as the clock runs out in the transfer window. We needed at least one centre back and a defensive midfielder pronto. He’s got no idea on what a good manager is either. The fans got Lampard here I reckon. This idiot was looking at managers that would have taken us down 100%. Hope Frank can get us out of this hole. If not we still need to stick with him but I wouldn’t hold my breath

Thing is it seems he went against the advice of Kenwright too, which is kind of odd in itself, and a very worrying sign.
Not listening to the man in charge and doing what you want anyway is a sign of madness.
I'm just glad this last managerial appointment looks the best option.
Thankfully, Bill has now sorted us out with a novice manager and a £40m Fortnite player.

Shirt sales in Korea will be through the roof.

I see as we've lost a game again its now all Moshiri's fault.

Was quiet in here when the cowards on the pitch shown up against Brentford...
It’s always been the case, one swallow does not a summer make. Amazing really that some supporters are still blinded by his millions and the steady progress on the stadium to actually realise what damage he’s done, both in general and the past 7 months in particular

It’s always been the case, one swallow does not a summer make. Amazing really that some supporters are still blinded by his millions and the steady progress on the stadium to actually realise what damage he’s done, both in general and the past 7 months in particular

The damage was done when Moyes left ultimately. Moshiri has tried to push us on and failed so far.

He still has my support as I dont see anyone throwing in bids to buy us and do a Man City.

That's the thing though, whilst it is in his hands, the management decision was wrenched off him by the fans. It will work out fine I'm sure but we cannot blame him for Lampard if it goes wrong as he was the people's choice (that was after the people changed their mind about Duncan of course)
It's still his fault. "Potential fan backlash" was only top of his criteria in the Pereira/Lampard decision because he was stupid enough to hire Benitez and the fans are now wary of Joorabchian's influence. He's supposed to hire someone up to the job, not whoever the fans happen to like the most at the time.

Him and the board don't know anything about football though, which is the fundamental issue here. We're stuck with possibly the worst owner in the league.

The damage was done when Moyes left ultimately. Moshiri has tried to push us on and failed so far.

He still has my support as I dont see anyone throwing in bids to buy us and do a Man City.
He came in and sacked a man who'd just got us to 2 domestic cup SFs and committed the massive sin of finishing mid-table.

He should have had the sense to realise that backing Martinez with a lot of money would get a decent league position and a chance of silverware.

He came in and sacked a man who'd just got us to 2 domestic cup SFs and committed the massive sin of finishing mid-table.

He should have had the sense to realise that backing Martinez with a lot of money would get a decent league position and a chance of silverware.
You can’t be serious, have you forgotten some of the performances in that season. I know we Beat Chelsea in the Q/final. I can’t remember who else we played in the cups, but loads of average teams reach the later stages of cups with kind draws.

Also this is 6 years ago. A much tougher league now, With more teams having and spending money. Martinez would have took us down.

I will bet my life he fails at his next job after Belgium, if it’s in the prem. he will probably go and manage Porto in their Mickey Mouse league.

To be fair I did raise this point when Martinez was touted as a return to the manager role.

I couldn’t put my finger on whether or not he had the chance to play with funds in the same sense as Koeman, Silva and Carlo.

I also have a bit of a soft spot for Martinez , as I’m sure many do if they are completely honest, with that spell when he first got here. As a younger supporter of the club, some of the best times I’ve had following EFC.

That being said I do not forget what followed.