Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Where were your or Mikes pleas for our cloob to be given back 12 months ago with Everton in the top 4, Ancelotti in the dug out and James Rodriguez gliding around the pitch?

Oh that's right you were too busy singing spirit of the bloos to care.

Now we are doing bad on the pitch its MOSH OOT!!

Embarassing and fickle our fans are.
I support the club, not the owner. The one thing I am guilty of is ignoring the warnings from people like the esk, who said we were heading for financial meltdown, simply because I didn't believe an owner could be so wreckless.

I support the club, not the owner. The one thing I am guilty of is ignoring the warnings from people like the esk, who said we were heading for financial meltdown, simply because I didn't believe an owner could be so wreckless.

So a quick question - if Walsh and Brands had spent all that money correctly, signed a 20 goal a season CF instead of Sandro Ramirez, a box to box maestro to replace Gana, a quality wide player instead of Bolasie and two top commanding CB's instead of Keane and Godfrey do you really believe we would be where we are now?

And thats not including money wasted on the likes of Kean, not replacing Coleman in over 3 seasons etc.

Keep blaming the bloke writing the cheques for our last two DOF's chucking money around like a drunken sailor on tat not fit to wear the shirt.

So a quick question - if Walsh and Brands had spent all that money correctly, signed a 20 goal a season CF instead of Sandro Ramirez, a box to box maestro to replace Gana, a quality wide player instead of Bolasie and two top commanding CB's instead of Keane and Godfrey do you really believe we would be where we are now?

And thats not including money wasted on the likes of Kean, not replacing Coleman in over 3 seasons etc.

Keep blaming the bloke writing the cheques for our last two DOF's chucking money around like a drunken sailor on tat not fit to wear the shirt.

Appointing Benitez, failing to sack him in good time, and overseeing the continued downgrading of the squad is all on Moshiri. WTF was he thinking when it came to getting rid of Digne and swapping him with two championship standard players?

Inappropriate Behaviour
Where were your or Mikes pleas for our cloob to be given back 12 months ago with Everton in the top 4, Ancelotti in the dug out and James Rodriguez gliding around the pitch?

Oh that's right you were too busy singing spirit of the bloos to care.

Now we are doing bad on the pitch its MOSH OOT!!

Embarassing and fickle our fans are.

I’ve been calling for Moshiri’s head from the day he appointed Benitez you Kopite rat.

But moshiri is like a drunken captain, steering us into the rocks.

I don't solely blame moshiri for where we are, but he is ultimately accountable as he is the owner and has overseen this shambles.

But moshiri is like a drunken captain, steering us into the rocks.

I don't solely blame moshiri for where we are, but he is ultimately accountable as he is the owner and has overseen this shambles.

I dont think anyone thinks Moshiri will be winning Football Owner of the year award however there are too many melodramatic fans on here who just want one scapegoat to pin all the blame on.

It was Benitez in the dug out.
It was Siggurdsson on the pitch.
Now its Moshiri off and now on the field!

I dont think anyone thinks Moshiri will be winning Football Owner of the year award however there are too many melodramatic fans on here who just want one scapegoat to pin all the blame on.

I’ve been calling for Moshiri’s head from the day he appointed Benitez you Kopite rat.

People like Mike would turn down Jürgen Klopp because he's a KoPiTe RaT

I don't think it's one person. The fans would be happy if most of the players, staff and board followed the owner out the door.

We're just a poorly run club from top to bottom, but as owner, moshiri has let that happen (or continue from the previous regime).