Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Lukaku wanted to stay then? I thought he wanted out.
Please stop yourself. I never said he wanted to stay. But now i made it perfectly clear.
Is that better?

Now what i said, and i repeat!
Moshiri sold Lukaku in the first few days, of the transfer, without a replacement or even trying to get a player in return.

Nothing wrong in thinking, that is a bad way of conducting buisness.
Only you want to, defend everything Moshiri does, it seem.

Well we do not agree. Im fine with that

Absolute bull ****. Big Sam wasn't needed. A decent manager is what was needed. BFS is still having us playing absoulutely pathetic football and losing. Nothing much has changed. And moshiri is a joke of an owner for hiring him. Embarrassing really. And embarrassing some "fans" have accepted it.

Clearly had your head in the sand during Unsworth's final few games then, because at the time the club decided to appoint Allardyce (BEFORE THE 4-0 WEST HAM GAME), we were 16th, 2 points above the drop with one of, if not the most, goals conceded in the entire league. We'd lost 5 in 7 under him and things weren't changing. I was at Southampton and if we hadn't have acted we'd have been firmly in a relegation battle.

Are you trying to say we weren't playing pathetic football before Allardyce came in? 3-0 away at Atalanta, losing to Burnley at home, 5-2 at home to Arsenal, 5-1 at home to Atalanta and 4-1 to Southampton...

It's not that surprising that we're still awful seeing as though other than 60 minutes from Tosun today, we still have the exact same team as we did under Koeman.

Which decent manager by the way. Provide names and back up your opinion if you can?

I don’t think it’s Moshiri’s fault at the end of the day. Koeman did this and big Sam is terrible. Moshiri still has my backing but this summer we need a clear out. Rooney, Martina, klaassen, Bolasie, Jags, Big Sam, Walsh. We need a good manager and another 200 million. Time to put your money where your mouth is. Which I do not doubt.. Usmanov is his best friend and he’s got more money than Chelsea’s owner.

I don’t think it’s Moshiri’s fault at the end of the day. Koeman did this and big Sam is terrible. Moshiri still has my backing but this summer we need a clear out. Rooney, Martina, klaassen, Bolasie, Jags, Big Sam, Walsh. We need a good manager and another 200 million. Time to put your money where your mouth is. Which I do not doubt.. Usmanov is his best friend and he’s got more money than Chelsea’s owner.

When do you stop blaming individuals and start blaming the fella who appointed them though.

Of the 7 individuals you have mentioned 6 of them were appointed on Moshiri's watch.

We have gone backwards at an incredible rate since he arrived. Whilst the thought of being owned by a billionaire is appealing the likes of QPR, Newcastle, Sunderland etc have shown that being owned by a billionaire doesn't compare to being well run by people who know Football.

giphy.gif

Complete and utter shambles. The longer this goes on the more worried I get he's going to pull the plug.

Since he's arrived we've lost our best players, replaced them with bang average journeymen and ended up with Sam Allardyce as our manager.

The only positive I can see is the stadium but even that stinks of Kings Dock to me.

The longer things go on the more I think he doesn’t have a clue about football....

If we can somehow get the right people in to run the football side of things we should be alright. But appointing someone like Walsh as a DOF and now Sam as manager is troubling. Koeman and Walsh blew most of the transfer spend so they take a lot of the blame but the man responsible for assembling such a dream team can’t escape criticism either. In fact there’s a very convincing argument to say that he’s got every appointment on the footballing side of things wrong. That has to change this summer.

So far Moshiri has done nothing but sack a very good manager, hired Koeman and Walsh who have ruined the club, authorised the sale of our 4 top young players we hoped to build around, the stadium deal looks very sketchy, embarrassed us in the media many times and hired fat Sam.

Now I'm not saying it is all his fault or even that some of those decisions weren't forced on him but bloody hell whatever way you want to cut it things have been a disaster since he came in either due to luck or whatever else.

Usmanov had no interest in us. He is an Arsenal fan and we play in Liverpool not London. It has been debunked many times even by the man himself.