Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Chances that it happened are basically zero mate, any idiot can see that

Begs the question, why would he say such a bizarre thing?

We shall see whether Lukaku presses ahead following his ‘legal advice’.

Will be interesting to see whether Mosh retracts his comments with an apology or sticks to his guns.

At the moment Mosh is sitting tight it seems.

Begs the question, why would he say such a bizarre thing?

We shall see whether Lukaku presses ahead following his ‘legal advice’.

Will be interesting to see whether Mosh retracts his comments with an apology or sticks to his guns.

At the moment Mosh is sitting tight it seems.

You know what?

I could see Rom saying it for a lark.

Possibly even forgets he said it.

And Moshiri believing him to be serious.

In fact, that is what I think occurred :oops:

Except if you default I am left paying all the bill.

500m is a large debt to service. All it would take is for us to be relegated (possible if the repayments prevent us from investing in the squad) or for the teams to split into a European league.

Unlikely yes but 500m makes even something unlikely risky.

And that's not even getting into the politics of it. Some councillor will claim it is subsidizing a rich football club just because it will win the kopite and anti football vote even if untrue.

Relegation or creation of a super league would not instantly mean we will default. Look at how much the clubs in the championship earn. With parachute payments and the slush fund, it should allow the team to be trimmed to reduce the wage bill to levels of income that we will get.

It's like anything else first priority is where you live, everything else can be arranged around it. 15 million to a football club isn't much, the naming rights would probably cover most of that payment. Do the math 40000 x £29 = £50,000,000 that is not a wild assumption that we can pull in 40k in a lower division.

Heard him yesterday on the OS talking about the new player Tosun. "He looked fantastic when we scouted him, but who knows it might just have been a flash in the pan *laughs*"

£20M thrown at a player and he thinks that's an appropriate comment.

There's something disturbing about Moshiri. I despair at the certain knowledge our own Sam Hammam is going to say more and more in public and drag us further down.

Heard him yesterday on the OS talking about the new player Tosun. "He looked fantastic when we scouted him, but who knows it might just have been a flash in the pan *laughs*"

There's something disturbing about Moshiri. I despair at the certain knowledge our own Sam Hamamm is going to say more and more in public and drag us further down.

Come on D. His quotes were fine. You're just nitpicking here.

DTNa0YCXcAI2Ti7.jpg

There's something disturbing about Moshiri. I despair at the certain knowledge our own Sam Hammam is going to say more and more in public and drag us further down.
he's like our very own Prince Phillip.