Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

Moshiri, Kenwright, Woods and the Russian guy all of them attended the match yesterday. They may commence to get the new players in...

Kenwright didn't hang round after the game, he was on the 17:47 train back to London, so lets hope they weren't discussing transfers or it was a very short conversation.

Oh he had no news...my nephew asked him!!

Kenwright didn't hang round after the game, he was on the 17:47 train back to London, so lets hope they weren't discussing transfers or it was a very short conversation.

Oh he had no news...my nephew asked him!!

Alternatively Kenwright has now been removed from anything to do with transfer dealings

I was in Harajuku (Tokyo) yesterday and was stunned to look into a sports outlet...'Soccer Shop Kamo' and notice a big display/advertisement of 4 teams (Napoli, Arsenal, R Madrid and Everton )

But I was quickly brought back down to earth when I went in looking to see if we had shirts on sale, and we didn't!

Strange seeing our club on display with one mannequin with our kit. But no Merch ! Come on Everton !!

I was in Harajuku (Tokyo) yesterday and was stunned to look into a sports outlet...'Soccer Shop Kamo' and notice a big display/advertisement of 4 teams (Napoli, Arsenal, R Madrid and Everton )

But I was quickly brought back down to earth when I went in looking to see if we had shirts on sale, and we didn't!

Strange seeing our club on display with one mannequin with our kit. But no Merch ! Come on Everton !!

Get down to Harajuku on the weekend...its a sight to behold.

Also Kitbag are the distributors not the club.