Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,252 92.3%

• Total voters
£80m to a multi billionaire is like me buying my bird an expensive handbag, means nothing except I might get a bit tonight.

We are seeing this theory in action here.

80 Mil to someone with 1-2 Billion is still a lot of money, let's put it this way he can't give us that amount a year or we will be bankrupt eventually, I presume it is to pay off Peel and to finance the debt in a more manageable way.

Bottom line don't expect 80 million on transfers NET as our priority will be(and should be) is balancing the dead wood and removing excess wages off the books.

Hi mate, how is he in control if Bill is still chairman, Elstone and woods are on board with addition of Harris, Or are you saying this is his doing?

BK and JW were never going to give up Board positions whilst having significant stakes in the business. The moment the options are exercised I believe they will both cease to be directors. BK may retain an honorary role.

RE is still CEO and as such would be expected to retain a board position. I don't believe he will be CEO beyond the period that the options are exercised.

Harris, I'm assuming is there because of his experience at Wembley and his connection to both parties. He would not be my choice.

Another point who was accountable for the summer as the is a set of supporters who see everything bad as Bill and everything positive a Moshiris.

As I wrote at the end of the window the summer was poorly executed. At the beginning we went after big names, Moshiri and Ryazanstev were heavily involved.

Towards the end of the window BK was more involved with little success. Apart from Gueye, Walsh had a difficult time (for reasons that won't be gone into here). There was a lack of co-ordination and strategy - that mistake will not be repeated.

Also can you explain to me why he said he gives the chairman his wholehearted support and 'watch this space' to talk sport then proceeding to sign Valencia?

See above, but what else do you expect him to say about his current Chairman?

I am a little confused and your sweeping statement has no validity too suggest a man with 49% is in control but not responsible for failings is ludicrous, unless your narrative means he conveniently delegated the parts of the summer that went wrong/took too long to others and he is perfect.

I've no idea what you do in real life but as I stated no-one buys half a company, has the intent of buying another 23% and lends the company £80 million with no security or repayment terms unless they're extremely confident of its prospects and his own ability to manage and control the future.

BK and JW were never going to give up Board positions whilst having significant stakes in the business. The moment the options are exercised I believe they will both cease to be directors. BK may retain an honorary role.

RE is still CEO and as such would be expected to retain a board position. I don't believe he will be CEO beyond the period that the options are exercised.

Harris, I'm assuming is there because of his experience at Wembley and his connection to both parties. He would not be my choice.

I can understand why Bill could be kept on and neutralised so he has no involvement but lingers around the club, this doesn't look to be the case anytime soon.

Rest of the statements you made I can understand where you are coming from but in my eyes nothing has changed and Bill and his boys look like they won't be leaving anytime soon.

Would be more than happy too be proven wrong mate.

May I ask, how do you know the mistake will not be repeated? granted it looks like Walsh maybe lining up deals for January, so far non have been completed so why does it take so long when other clubs seem to get things done at much faster rate, I am implying Bill is still behind transfers as Walsh himself has no experience with money and a crash course with Bill is setting up to fail.

May I ask, how do you know the mistake will not be repeated? granted it looks like Walsh maybe lining up deals for January, so far non have been completed so why does it take so long when other clubs seem to get things done at much faster rate, I am implying Bill is still behind transfers as Walsh himself has no experience with money and a crash course with Bill is setting up to fail

It was made very clear by Moshiri the January window would be very different and the errors would not be tolerated.

Walsh has experience in money matters.

It was made very clear by Moshiri the January window would be very different and the errors would not be tolerated.

And where did he say this? All I seen was his interview with Jim white when he sounded like a blubbering mess and changed his story over James Mccarthy being 'part of the family', he also said we bid for players and the clubs would not sell, that hardly strikes me of a good business man if he accepts yes as answer.

Also he made a good but underwhelming appointment in Koeman after being linked with likes of Favre, Emery, Jose it looks like we took the easiest option besides the obvious Unsworth/Moyes.

What I don't understand is if the money is there why can't we sign pre contract agreements with players as Leicester have no problem signing a player for 15m from Gent outside the window?

Also mate what difference is there from Bill saying we want moutinho, Banega subject to work permit and Leroy fer medical too Mosh telling Jim white that we bid for Koulibaly.

We tried to buy Koulibaly and they wanted £60m. It’s monopoly money, it doesn’t mean anything. < That sounds like a clueless man who is another Media darling who is using Murdoch radio as a mouthpiece too spread fiction, how can we go from signing Koulibaly to Williams

Or Draxler to Valencia exactly backing up my point that Mosh settles for second best all window.

And where did he say this? All I seen was his interview with Jim white when he sounded like a blubbering mess and changed his story over James Mccarthy being 'part of the family', he also said we bid for players and the clubs would not sell, that hardly strikes me of a good business man if he accepts yes as answer.

Also he made a good but underwhelming appointment in Koeman after being linked with likes of Favre, Emery, Jose it looks like we took the easiest option besides the obvious Unsworth/Moyes.

What I don't understand is if the money is there why can't we sign pre contract agreements with players as Leicester have no problem signing a player for 15m from Gent outside the window?
Give it a rest. You're a right moanin' minnie.

Also mate what difference is there from Bill saying we want moutinho, Banega subject to work permit and Leroy fer medical too Mosh telling Jim white that we bid for Koulibaly.

We tried to buy Koulibaly and they wanted £60m. It’s monopoly money, it doesn’t mean anything. < That sounds like a clueless man who is another Media darling who is using Murdoch radio as a mouthpiece too spread fiction, how can we go from signing Koulibaly to Williams

Or Draxler to Valencia exactly backing up my point that Mosh settles for second best all window.

Maybe Koulibaly wasn't worth £60m . So Everton told him to sod off . Williams has been a good buy

Having a mare here fella.

Esk just give you the soft shoe shuffle.

Bed now mate.

Hi mate, how is he in control if Bill is still chairman, Elstone and woods are on board with addition of Harris, Or are you saying this is his doing?

Another point who was accountable for the summer as the is a set of supporters who see everything bad as Bill and everything positive a Moshiris.

Also can you explain to me why he said he gives the chairman his wholehearted support and 'watch this space' to talk sport then proceeding to sign Valencia?

I am a little confused and your sweeping statement has no validity too suggest a man with 49% is in control but not responsible for failings is ludicrous, unless your narrative means he conveniently delegated the parts of the summer that went wrong/took too long to others and he is perfect.

Thanks.
Lol