Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
Deary me. :bye:

As I wrote, it's all available on the Companies House website. Links below. No 'Microsoft Paint' involved.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00036624/filing-history

The Prudential loan is 'Satisfaction of charge 28 in full'. If you're too lazy to look, here's the direct link:

Link to Actual pdf of the above Prudential loan settlement: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/-1Zkuvh0P1SaLP3XCMo4KKKvg2BF9TigicP7yA91uTc/application-pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=ASIAJCZLMW7UT4VOLW4Q&Expires=1477170439&Signature=XvSfxk04PsfbckOeJFL3IDJgH7Y=&x-amz-security-token=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

The club also settled a debt to 'Debenture' on the same day. Direct link here:
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/8_ZpINvGiTYYVmUnfykJSBZZtTXTC6w7Sm-rhl9lIVA/application-pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=ASIAI6PWVVUVEICOLA3A&Expires=1477170163&Signature=fd1xBPTZygrJ3I5KNceqEnb/RhU=&x-amz-security-token=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

We've also replaced George Ingles with Christopher Anderson as the new Company Secretary, as of last Wednesday.

No 'ITK'. This is cold hard factual evidence on a Government website monitoring companies' business.
Flipping heck the size of those links, they're woppers!

Thanks ted

My link does work, if your gonna chat utter bubbles, at least have a clue in the first place.

You're being incredibly silly. The Prudential loan was settled. The proof is on the PDF on those links and on the Companies House website.

I am not 'chatting bubbles'.

And your link doesn't work at all. You saying it does doesn't mean it does.

Bored of people who troll.

You're being incredibly silly. The Prudential loan was settled. The proof is on the PDF on those links and on the Companies House website.

I am not 'chatting bubbles'.

And your link doesn't work at all. You saying it does doesn't mean it does.

Bored of people who troll.

It works for me, but you are indeed correct about being bored, added to ignore, surprised somebody with 6 fingers cant click a link tho.

He has his work cut out. Nothing comes easy at Everton.
I think I said it a few months ago. I feel he'll do amazing things for us off the pitch. Change us completely.
His Achilles heel will be on the pitch. That will be tough for him to change our fortunes alone as he can't 'outcompete' the top teams in that department.

Now that's he settled the Prudential loan, the club accounts should be published in December, around the time of the AGM. That should be interesting to see how much he's advanced the clubs finances.

By settling this loan, it will be interesting to see if he's triggered a clause to increase his ownership.

I think things will start moving forward more quickly in the next 6 months, with the new stadium being announced and probably him passing the 50% shareholding threshold. Exciting times.

Hopefully a busy January transfer window too. A good first 8 months as majority shareholder, after 17 years with Kenwright in charge.

Why would it be different?

He's already done more for the club than Kenwright did in the previous 17 years.
Because of the lie for £100m being available for transfers and the likes and the obvious inclusion of Kenwrong in just about everything.

Nothing will be the same, but it somehow is - we still sold to buy, despite being rich now, and we made a profit.

I appreciate not everyone will be of this opinion, but I'm fairly certain most would be.

Because of the lie for £100m being available for transfers and the likes and the obvious inclusion of Kenwrong in just about everything.

Nothing will be the same, but it somehow is - we still sold to buy, despite being rich now, and we made a profit.

I appreciate not everyone will be of this opinion, but I'm fairly certain most would be.

He never said there was £100m to spend. The Echo reported that. He never said that. He's never even given the Echo an interview. If you fell for newspaper hype designed to sell newspaper and gain web clicks, then more fool you.

Why wouldn't 'Kenwrong' still be included? Like it or not, he's still the club chairman and part of the board. You can't just make him disappear.

Base your assessment on tangible things:

- Replaced a terrible manager with a much better one (albeit one currently struggling with a poor squad, that was also crap under the previous manager).
- Hired the Chief Scout/Assistant Manager from the reigning Premier League champions.
- First decent makeover of Goodison Park for 23 years.
- Settling longstanding 14 year old loans.
- Clearly pursuing the Bramley Moore Dock as a new stadium site.
- Visiting the site with the entire board and city mayor, something that never happened in any of the 3 failed stadium moves under Kenwright.

That's not really a bad list of things done for just 8 months as a majority shareholder of the club.

I posted it a long time ago and I still stand by it - nothing will ever change at Everton until a new stadium is built. That's the be all and end all, and trumps transfer business.

Thankfully, this one thing he needs to focus on is being focused on.

The AGM is scheduled for November/December. Accounts are usually out around that time, although you may be right. Previously, the 2012/13 accounts came out in Feb 2014, the 2013/14 accounts came out in Nov 2014 and the 2014/15 accounts came out in Dec 2015.
Prior to the AGM, accounts must be circulated to the shareholders, and historically Everton put them on the official site around that time. @bring the ghost on is sort of right that the latest that the accounts can be released into the public domain and the company be compliant with it's filing obligations is February.
Think you'll find that the Pru charge being released is instrumental in allowing BHHL to exercise the options it holds and becoming the majority, instead of the largest shareholder. Pretty certain this could only be done by the satisfaction of Pru and EIL charges over EFC and the satisfaction of charges in GPSL and EIL, certainly a change of ownership or issue of shares were prohibited in one of the visible charges relating to the group.
If you want to keep an eye on the options, go to gov.im website online services section, companies registry, company search, blue heaven holdings ltd. If there are more than 12 public documents available, something has happened.
I too reckon the next 6 to 12 months will see great change, but other than a post balance sheet event note I would doubt if BHHL had put anything in by 31 May, unless there was a 6 month notice period clause in the loan document from AIB.

PS forgot to say, the excercise of the option may become public knowledge before IoM Companies Registry have updated their filings. They run about 2 weeks behind normally.

I have no idea what kind of over-exaggerating you're talking about. Khalekan posted that we played badly in this game. That's what I was responding to. I am not claiming anything at all beyond that we played okay and the fans at the game were happy with the performance.

It also wasn't just 'one game'. We drew with Spurs too. And we've had a good start to the season. We're never going to win every game, nor were we going to go unbeaten. All teams slip up at times, even the better teams.
You know what dude, I was that wasted last night I don't remember typing this. I guess something pissed me off and I chose your post to rag on. Sorry bloke!

He never said there was £100m to spend. The Echo reported that. He never said that. He's never even given the Echo an interview. If you fell for newspaper hype designed to sell newspaper and gain web clicks, then more fool you.

Why wouldn't 'Kenwrong' still be included? Like it or not, he's still the club chairman and part of the board. You can't just make him disappear.

Base your assessment on tangible things:

- Replaced a terrible manager with a much better one (albeit one currently struggling with a poor squad, that was also crap under the previous manager).
- Hired the Chief Scout/Assistant Manager from the reigning Premier League champions.
- First decent makeover of Goodison Park for 23 years.
- Settling longstanding 14 year old loans.
- Clearly pursuing the Bramley Moore Dock as a new stadium site.
- Visiting the site with the entire board and city mayor, something that never happened in any of the 3 failed stadium moves under Kenwright.

That's not really a bad list of things done for just 8 months as a majority shareholder of the club.

I posted it a long time ago and I still stand by it - nothing will ever change at Everton until a new stadium is built. That's the be all and end all, and trumps transfer business.

Thankfully, this one thing he needs to focus on is being focused on.

I am sure the above facts you have mentioned are good stuff. No question about that. The most disappointing thing was the fact that we barely improve the playing squad. I was expecting a fair net spend say £40m for buying a couple of starters but sadly it was not the case and we are suffering from it right now. We have the summer to buy players but the end result was piss poor. Stones was sold and we started buying once he left was it?