Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,264 92.2%

• Total voters
You need a respected senior football administrator as Chairman, your CEO, a good corporate person who understands how to do deals and construct them, a good finance guy, and a strategist - no real need for anyone else.
So dein chairman, bp guy strategist, ryazantsev finance, just need the corporate deal maker.
Hannibal moshiri sitting atop love it when a plan comes together

If I was Moshiri, once I've fully bought out Kenwright, I'd move Bill into the old 'Life President' Philip Carter role, and appoint David Dein to be chairman, with Moshiri overseeing the whole thing. I'd also bring in a new CEO too.

I would be very surprised if David Dein would accept the position of Chairman, now that he is retired. A seat on the Board is more realistic (and fantastic for us!)

Can anyone summarise the problems with the kitbag deal? I've never looked into it.
Put it this way. I live outside the UK. I can't remember the last time I have seen an Everton shirt, or any Everton merchandise for sale in a shop. Like it or not, the premier league is now a global product with incredible revenue generating potential around the world. Everton has zero presence in terms of merchandise.

The club has been run like a 1970s club in the premier league era, and has fallen way off the pace.

I'm sure I read somewhere David dein is very friendly with kenwright. When you consider moshiri's previous involvement with arsenal, then it seems a 'natural fit' for dein to offer his expertise and guidance to us, particularly with regards to the stadium issue.
Dein introduced Moshiri to Kenwright at a social gathering, the rumours it was a swingers party are not confirmed.

It is utterly bizarre, the Kitbag deal. Does anyone know the terms of termination, can we terminate for convenience or are we stuck with the deal for another season or, worse, a few seasons?

i don't think david dein will be doing any more 'official' football roles, he may be a temporary advisor, but don't think theres any chance he'd become our full time ceo.