Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
How do you know he’s “qualified”? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if his only qualification was in “cleaning” money for Uzmanov!
He’s worked for some of the world’s biggest firms as an accountant. He’s clearly qualified as an accountant. Being an accountant however doesn’t qualify you to run a business. It also doesn’t immunise you from being a complete clown

I do find the Kenwright anger a bit OTT when Moshiri’s head should be on a spike - he’s 90% to blame.

Evertons downfall started decades ago mate, one man's ego and also his greed...Kenwright. The writing was on the wall when we lost the Kings Dock stadium, not enough of us saw it and not enough who did in the media acted about it.

The Kenwright anger is justified, however I agree Moshiri doesn’t seem to get anywhere near as much stick as he deserves. Worst owner in the history of English football.
Remember this ?

"I am here...to recapture the glory days of the past and build sustained success in the future."

" Everton is about great football and winning matches. "

How's that going Moshiri, you feckin' fraud ?

esk-0720-moshiri.jpg

Remember this ?

"I am here...to recapture the glory days of the past and build sustained success in the future."

" Everton is about great football and winning matches. "

How's that going Moshiri, you feckin' fraud ?

esk-0720-moshiri.jpg
Everton is about great football and winning matches. Well we're as far removed from that right now than we've ever been imo.

Everton is about great football and winning matches. Well we're as far removed from that right now than we've ever been imo.
The difference between the expectation when he arrived and the reality of the current situation is off the charts.

You'd be hard pressed to find a club mismanaged as badly as Everton.

To think there were Evertonians lapping it up when the chairnan did his usual soothing words about the revered board and our CEO being the best in the business.

Moshiri is an idiot. Hypnotised by a dead man's guff.

Clearly the plan didn't include sanctions following the Russian invasion of Ukraine and that has left him high and dry.

Even if that had never happened - we'd still probably be in a mess though.

The fact he is now dumping the club in a whole load of debt means he should be up there with Kenwright.

Familiarity breeds contempt - Moshiri has avoided some of that by staying aloof and out of the limelight whereas Bill liked the limelight.