Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

Suppose he's got a right to asset strip now before their values drop dramatically once we're relegated.

I think the club accepted relegation quite some time ago.
Yes. Even allowing for the Everton delay premium when sacking a failed manager, if we were serious about staying up we would have acted no later than the Brighton debacle. But Farhad came out and made a last stand in defence of inertia. So, I think his heart is no longer in it.

I am absolutely certain we will be relegated, and I am extremely confident we will not win three more games this season.

Yes. Even allowing for the Everton delay premium when sacking a failed manager, if we were serious about staying up we would have acted no later than the Brighton debacle. But Farhad came out and made a last stand in defence of inertia. So, I think his heart is no longer in it.

I am absolutely certain we will be relegated, and I am extremely confident we will not win three more games this season.

and then we go into the football
equivalent to the black hole

thanks moshiri for not getting proper people in and keeping that fat head as chairman

and then we go into the football
equivalent to the black hole

thanks moshiri for not getting proper people in and keeping that fat head as chairman
The really sad thing is Moshiri actually funded the club. He put his hand in his master's pocket and provided the funds. He had a lobotomy though, so there is that...